Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – William S. Burroughs
- Published By – Nova Lark Music
- Published By – Lenny Pickett Music
- Published By – John Cale Music
- Published By – Free Junket Music
- Published By – Savage Conquest
- Published By – Batzi Music
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Recorded At – Hairball 3
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Bearsville Studios
- Mastered At – BMG/RCA Studios
- Made By – UML
- Coordinator [Coordination] – Sue Jacobs*
- Design – Kevin A. McDonagh
- Executive-Producer – Les Michaels
- Liner Notes – Hal Willner
- Photography By [Concert] – Nelson Lyon
- Photography By [Cover] – Adrian Boot
- Producer [Associate] – James Grauerholz
- Producer, Edited By – Nelson Lyon
- Producer, Recorded By, Edited By – Hal Willner (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 17)
- Programmed By [Keyboards For John Cale] – Andrew Green
- Recorded By [Additional], Mixed By – Joe Ferla (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 17)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Laidlow* (tracks: 7)
— "William's Welcome", "Dinner Conversation (The Snakes)", "Brion Gysin's All-Purpose Bedtime Story", "After-Dinner Conversation (An Atrocious Conceit)" and "A New Standard by Which to Measure Infamy" are new texts, unpublished.
— "A Thanksgiving Prayer" and "Where He Was Going" are from 'Tornado Alley'.
— "Naked Lunch Excerpts" are from 'Naked Lunch'.
— "Ah Pook the Destroyer" is from 'Ah Pook Is Here.'
— "Kill the Badger!" is from 'The Cat Inside'.
— "The Sermon on the Mount 1, 2, and 3" is from the Bible.
— "No More Stalins, No More Hitlers" is from 'Interzone'.
— "Scandal at the Jungle Hiltons" is from 'The Western Lands'.
— "Love Your Enemies" is from 'Ghost of Chance'.
— "Apocalypse" is from 'Apocalypse'.
Recorded at Hairball 3; Lawrence, Kansas. Edited at Grossman Cottage; Bearsville, NY. Additional recording at Acoustilog/Sorcerer Sound; New York, Quadrosonic Studios; New York and Sigma Sound Studios; New York. Mixed at Sigma Sound Studios; New York and Bearsville Studios; Bearsville, New York. Mastered at BMG/RCA Studios.
This album is dedicated to Keith Haring, at the Apocalypse - William S. Burroughs
℗© 1990 Island Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 422-846264-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: 422 846 264-2 03! D
- Matrix / Runout (Hub): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0341
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|422-846 264-2||William S. Burroughs||Dead City Radio (CD, Album)||Island Records||422-846 264-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|422-846 264-1||William S. Burroughs||Dead City Radio (LP)||Island Records||422-846 264-1||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|422-846 264-2||William S. Burroughs||Dead City Radio (CD, Album, RE)||Island Records||422-846 264-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|422-846 264-2||William S. Burroughs||Dead City Radio (Cass, Album)||Island Records||422-846 264-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|422-846 264-2||William S. Burroughs||Dead City Radio (CD, Album, RE)||Island Records||422-846 264-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|