- Recorded At – Studio Rudas
- Arranged By – Winchester (5) (tracks: A3, B5)
- Musician, Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Frieder Schütz
- Musician, Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica – Herbert Jäckel
- Musician, Bass – Peter Esser (2)
- Musician, Drums – Norbert Nebe
- Musician, Electric Guitar – Norbert Becker (2)
- Musician, Vocals, Percussion, Guitar – Natalie Shelar
- Producer – Thomas Schmitt (3), Winchester ´75*
- Written-By – Dylan* (tracks: B5), Schütz* (tracks: A5), Jäckel* (tracks: A4, B1 to B4, B6), Shelar* (tracks: B1, B3, B4, B6), Becker* (tracks: A1), Nebe* (tracks: A2, A4, A5), Trad.* (tracks: A3)
The band is also known as Winchester ´75 (see Producer credits, for example), but use just Winchester for this single album of the band. The band also appears on a <a href="http://www.discogs.com/label/Offers+Music+Production"> Offers Music Production </a> compilation from 1975. The instrument & vocal credits refers to this compilation and wikipedia, while only the musicians names are shown at rear cover.
Recorded in spring ´77 at Studio Rudas, Duesseldorf, West Germany
We´d like to thank the people from the Pell Mell(*) Classic Rock Band for lending us a hand
Also a big "Thank You" to Jean Marie Peschiutta
Thanks to Paul Batchelor for some singing The Pedal Steel is played by "The Man" form Ostfriesland (Unfortunately we forgot his name).
(*) obviously "Pell Mell (2)"
Blitz Music C 1977
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): 13630-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped): 13630-B