- Licensed From – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Log Music (2)
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Produced For – Fat Albert Productions Inc.
- Manufactured By – TELDEC »Telefunken-Decca« Schallplatten GmbH
- Pressed By – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals, Written-By – Martin Turner (2)
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Drums, Written-By – Steve Upton
- Guitar, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Andy Powell
- Guitar, Slide Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Laurie Wisefield
- Mixed By [Effect Mixed Live By] – Mark Emery
- Percussion – Nelson "Flaco" Padron*
- Photography By [Inside Assistence] – Russell Sidelsky
- Photography By [Inside] – Storm Thorgerson
- Producer – Howard Albert, Ron Albert
- Technician [Recording Assistants (Miami)] – Jack Nuber
- Technician [Recording Assistants (New England)] – Ross Alexander (2)
- Written-By – Ted Turner (tracks: B5)
The hard to read wording on the inside cover:
The basic tracks including all guitar, bass & drum parts were performed live in the basement at Mart's Place Laureledge New England during the first two weeks of September.
Vocals and remixes were done at Criteria Studios in Miami FLA.
Recording Criteria/Metro Audio Mobile and Criteria Studio A
Recording Assistants (New England) Ross Alexander (Miami) Jack Nuber Effects (Mixed Live) Mark Emery (Hobbit)
Equipment Tom Gagan Assisted By Stoney and his Parrot Food and drink etc. Tom Hagan General Organisising Allen Grubman and Office John Sherry and Office Russell Sidelsky Mal Ross Hand Claps and Good Fibes Barbara Rod Maurn Pauline Jill Nancy Martin and Jill Pinto Lisa Jo Ellen and Marcia Special Thanks to Lee Schonberg Larry Dimarzio and Gang Chuck Buchanan and Mack Emmerman Collaboration on lyrics Thanks to Pauline Powell (Lorelei) Jill Stuart (You Recue Me)
Published by Log Music
Produced for Fat Albert Productions Inc.
First cat# on rear cover and spine,
second on the labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): 6.22903-01-1 Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B): 6.22903-01-2/1 Manufactured in Germany
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|MCG 3523, 0C 064 98 329, MCA 2238||Wishbone Ash||New England (LP, Album, Gat)||MCA Records, MCA Records, MCA Records||MCG 3523, 0C 064 98 329, MCA 2238||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|SD 18200||Wishbone Ash||New England (LP, Album, TP)||Atlantic||SD 18200||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|MCD 02238, MCAD 2238||Wishbone Ash||New England (CD, Album, Unofficial)||MCA Records (2), MCA Records (2)||MCD 02238, MCAD 2238||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SD 18200||Wishbone Ash||New England (LP, Album, PR;)||Atlantic||SD 18200||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|MG 2769-59||Wishbone Ash||New England (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records (2)||MG 2769-59||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|