- Choir – RIAS-Kammerchor
- Conductor – Ferenc Fricsay
- Management [Dialogues] – Rolf Purucker
- Orchestra – RIAS Symphonie-Orchester Berlin
- Vocals [Belmonte] – Ernst Haefliger, Sebastian Fischer
- Vocals [Blondchen] – Rita Streich
- Vocals [Konstanze] – Beate Guttmann, Maria Stader
- Vocals [Osmin] – Josef Greindl
- Vocals [Pedrillo] – Martin Vantin, Wolfgang Spier
- Vocals [Selim Bassa] – Walter Franck
First record is side A&D, second record is side B&C.
Labels of first record show the 1 and 4 for side A and D on the right side of D.P. box.
There's a similar release (Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Die Entführung Aus Dem Serail) showing the numbers above the D.P. box on all labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped (last C is transverse)): 18184-5 A Made in Germany 1 0 M1 -/SL C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B stamped (last F is transverse)): 18185-3 A Made in Germany 1 0 M1 -/W F
- Matrix / Runout (Side C stamped (last G is transverse)): 18198-5 A 18185-5 B Made in Germany 3 F1 -/SL G
- Matrix / Runout (Side D stamped (last F is transverse)): 18184-8 B Made in Germany 2 0 M1 -/SL F
- Rights Society: D. P.
- Other (# on inner sleeve): TNI 12. 18 Ausg. 1
- Other (Cat# on label record 1 (A&D)): LPM 18 184
- Other (Cat# on label record 2 (B&C)): LPM 18 185