- Manufactured For – Columbia Graphophone Company Ltd.
Speed 78 on labels
VIOLIN SOLO by WOLFI (Schneiderhan)
At the Piano: Otto Schulhof
Classical black-with-text-in-gold labels
Manufactured for Columbia Graphophone Co, Ltd, London. E.C.I.
B.I.E.M. on both songs on labels
Poem written in 1893 for violin & piano.
Le Cygne (The Swan) from "The Carnival of the Animals" written in 1886.
The Carnival of the Animals (Le carnaval des animaux) is a humorous musical suite of fourteen movements by the French Romantic composer Camille Saint-Saëns. The work was written for private performance by an ad hoc ensemble of two pianos and other instruments, and lasts around 25 minutes. Also made into ballet music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): (W) HA 485-2 1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): (W) HA 487-1 3
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, label): WHA 485 DS 1744
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, label): WHA 487 DS 1744
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.