Tracklist Hide Credits
|A-II||All I Ever Knew Lie Dead|
|B-III||The Altar And The Choir Of The Moonkult|
|C-V||Zorn A Rust-Red Scythe
Piano – The Doommonger
|D-VII||Mirror Of Soul
Lyrics By – Lyle SteadhamWritten-By – John Perez
|D-VIII||I Am The End - Crucifixion Part II
Piano [Epilogue] – Fucked Up Mad Max*, The DoommongerVoice [Spoken Words Intro] – Fucked Up Mad Max*
- Artwork [On Back] – Gustavo Sazes
- Artwork [On Front] – Chris Moyen
- Concept By [Story By] – The Doommonger
- Design [Innersleeve / Labels], Layout – Painiacal Maniac
- Drums – Fucked Up Mad Max*, The Doommonger
- Lead Guitar, Bass, Bells – The Doommonger
- Music By, Lyrics By – The Doommonger (tracks: A-1 to C-VI, D-VIII)
- Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Clean], Steel Guitar [Steelstring] – Satachrist
- Vocals – Fucked Up Mad Max* (tracks: B-III, D-VII, D-VIII), The Doommonger
- Voice [Choirs] – The Choir Of The Moonkult, The Doommonger
- Words By [Additional] – Fucked Up Mad Max*
Recorded in 2000 and 2007 at Rachtalb Studio (Germany) & The Electric Chamber (France) and an Unknown Place In Between.
Track D-VII is a cover of a Solitude Aeturnus song ("Thanks to John for the permission. It is an honour to pay humble tribute to the first Doom song I ever worshipped..." - The Doommonger).
Piano on track D-VIII played by The Doommonger and Fucked Up Mad Max at their very last session together.
Fucked Up Mad Max committed suicide on 23/07/2001. Therefore this album is dedicated to his memory and to the extreme & faithful support by The Worshippers Worldwide...
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 73920E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 73920E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 73920E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 73920E4/A