Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Record Company – Loud Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Loud Records, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Loud Records, LLC
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S4995762000-0101
- Produced For – Wu-Tang Productions
- Recorded At – Track Record (3)
- Mixed At – 36 Chambers Studio
- Recorded At – 36 Chambers Studio
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Published By – Wu-Tang Publishing
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Publishing Designee
- Published By – Diggs Family Music
- Published By – BMG Songs
- Published By – My Own Chit Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – T'Ziah's Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Ill Will Music, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Paulissa Moorman Publishing Designee
- Published By – Funky Noble Productions Inc.
- Published By – Isaac Hayes Publishing Designee
- A&R – Amy Finnerty
- Artwork [Stylist] – Monica Morrow
- Coordinator [A&R Coordinator] – Ashaunna Ayars
- Cover [For Perceptivedepth] – Jamie Story
- Engineer – Jose "Choco" Reynoso
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Jose "Choco" Reynoso (tracks: 1, 3 to 13.1)
- Executive-Producer – Dennis Coles, Mitchell Diggs, Oli Grant, Robert Diggs
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – James Cruz
- Mixed By – Jose "Choco" Reynoso (tracks: 2), The RZA* (tracks: 1, 3 to 13.1)
- Photography By – Michael Lavine
- Producer – Allah Mathematics (tracks: 10), The RZA* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13.1)
- Producer [Uncredited] – Allah Mathematics (tracks: 13.3)
- Product Manager – Liz Hausle
- Recorded By – Jose "Choco" Reynoso (tracks: 1 to 13.1)
The booklet has also the incorrect tracklisting. The back of the booklet is missing Mastering and Package Design -credits, which can be found on the other version.
There is also a version that has incorrect tracklisting on the back cover tray card, but correct tracklisting on the booklet: Wu-Tang Clan - The W
Track 13 contains a hidden track (track 13.3). Track 13.1 lasts for 3:50 before a period of silence. Total duration of track 13 is 7:36.
© 2000 Loud Records LLC/℗ 2000 Loud Records LLC
Recorded at 36 Chambers (NYC) & Track record Inc (Los Angeles, CA).
Made in Austria.
CD has CD-Text.
Some copies can carry a sticker on the front saying:
"Wu-Tang Clan / "The W" / Featuring the Smash Hits / Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off) / and / Gravel Pit / 4995762003"
- Junior Reid Publishing Designee
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099749 957626
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099749957626
- Label Code: LC 00199
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Other: CDE
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S4995762000-0101 31 A5
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94Z1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S4995762000-0101 43 A10
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 944Q
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S4995762000-0101 43 A6
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 944P
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|CK 62193||Wu-Tang Clan||The W (CD, Album)||Loud Records, Columbia||CK 62193||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|499576.2||Wu-Tang Clan||The W (CD, Album)||Loud Records||499576.2||Asia||2000||Sell This Version|
|RPROLP 4464||Wu-Tang Clan||The W (2xLP, Album, Promo, Cle)||Loud Records||RPROLP 4464||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|CCK 62193, CK 62193||Wu-Tang Clan||The W (CD, Album)||Columbia, Loud Records, Columbia, Loud Records||CCK 62193, CK 62193||Canada||2000||Sell This Version|
|none||Wu-Tang Clan||The W (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Wu-Tang Clan)||none||Bulgaria||2001||Sell This Version|