Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blood & Fire Limited
- Copyright (c) – Blood & Fire Limited
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Recorded At – The Black Ark
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Mixed At – King Tubby's Studio
- Mixed At – The Black Ark
- Edited At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Designed At – Intro (11)
- Compiled By, Liner Notes [Annotated By, Track Annotation], Concept By – Noel Hawks
- Compiled By, Liner Notes [Annotated By] – Steve Barrow
- Design – Adrian Talbot, Michael Williams (12)
- Edited By, Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By [Black Ark] – Lee Perry
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer, King Tubby's Studio] – King Tubby, Philip Smart, Prince Jammy
- Musician, Bass – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*, Clinton Fearon, Robbie Shakespeare
- Musician, Drums – 'Benbow' Creary*, Carlton 'Santa' Davis*, Leroy 'Horsemouth' Wallace*, Lowell 'Sly' Dunbar*
- Musician, Fife – Richard 'Dirty Harry' Hall*
- Musician, Guitar – Albert Griffiths, Bertram 'Ranchie' McLean*, Earl 'Chinna' Smith*
- Musician, Melodica – Augustus Pablo (tracks: 1-11)
- Musician, Organ – Aston 'Family Man' Barrett*, Earl 'Bagga' Walker*, Earl 'Wire' Lindo*, Pablo Black, Paul Dixon (2)
- Musician, Percussion – Bunny Wailer (tracks: 1-1), Uziah 'Sticky' Thompson*
- Musician, Piano – Augustus Pablo, Bernard 'Touta' Harvey*
- Musician, Saxophone – Tommy McCook
- Musician, Trombone – Don Drummond Junior*, Vin Gordon
- Musician, Trumpet – Bobby Ellis
- Photography By – Dennis Morris
- Photography By [Photographic Treatment] – Ian Jackson (4)
- Producer – Vivian Jackson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-22, 1-24 to 2-20, 2-22)
- Technician [Digital Restoration] – Andy Walter*
- Written-By, Composed By – Vivian Jackson (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5 to 1-10, 1-14 to 1-19, 1-14, 2-1 to 2-8, 2-11, 2-14, 2-16 to 2-20, 2-22)
Voiced and mixed at King Tubby's Studio.
'Run Come Rally'/'Rally Dub' (tracks 1-7, 1-8) voiced and mixed at Black Ark.
All selections written and composed by Vivian Jackson published by Westbury Music Ltd.
All co-written selections published by Westbury Music Ltd. / Copyright Control
Photography by Dennis Morris, Jamaica, January 1976.
Digital restoration at Room 63, Abbey Road Studios, London.
Edited and mastered at The Town House, London.
Designed at Intro, London.
Thanks to Peter Dalton, Noel Hawks and Chris Lane for their support in this project.
Special thanks to Yabby You, Clive Plummer and Fatman.
Track 1-1 taken from the Love Thy Neighbour 7".
Track 1-3 originally released on the Globe International label.
Tracks 1-4 and 1-5 originally released as a 7" on the Micron label.
Tracks 1-6, 1-9, 1-15 and 1-18 taken from the Conquering Lion album.
Tracks 1-7 and 1-8 taken from a 7" recorded at Black Ark.
Tracks 1-10 to 1-12 taken from a rare release on the Dan Man label.
Tracks 1-16 and 1-17 taken from the Love Of Jah 7".
Track 1-19 taken from a 7" on the Prophet Record label.
Track 1-23 released on the Flag Man label.
Tracks 2-3 and 2-4 taken from the Lord Of Lord 7".
Tracks 2-7, 2-8, 2-11, 2-14, 2-16 and 2-17 taken from the King Tubby Meet Vivian Jackson (Yabby You) album.
Tracks 2-16 and 2-17 also appeared on a 7".
Tracks 2-9 and 2-13 released as a 12" B- and A-side.
Tracks 2-10 and 2-15 are previously unreleased.
℗1997 Blood and Fire Limited
©1997 Blood and Fire Limited
Made in England
Released in slim double jewel case, housed in a slipcase.
Contains 36 page booklet (extensive sleeve notes, track annotations, interviews and photographs).
Barcode printed on slipcase.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 83564 00212 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 783564002122
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, mirrored): C7504 BAFCD 021 DISC 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, mirrored): C7505 BAFCD 021 DISC 2
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2, mirrored): IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code (CD1, CD2): ifpi 2332
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|BAFCD 021||Yabby You||Jesus Dread 1972-1977 (2xCD, Comp)||Blood & Fire||BAFCD 021||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|SVLP 318||Yabby You||Jesus Dread 1972-1977 Volume Two (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, RE, 180)||Blood & Fire, Simply Vinyl||SVLP 318||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|BAFLP 021||Yabby You||Jesus Dread 1972-1977 (Box, Ltd + 4xLP, Comp)||Blood & Fire||BAFLP 021||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|SVLP 317||Yabby You||Jesus Dread 1972-1977 Volume One (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, RE, 180)||Blood & Fire, Simply Vinyl||SVLP 317||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|BAFCD 021PROMO||Yabby You||Jesus Dread 1972-1977 (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Blood & Fire||BAFCD 021PROMO||UK||1997||Sell This Version|