- Acoustic Guitar – Yeng Constantino
- Bass – Emerson Gamat (tracks: 10)
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards – Buddy Zabala
- Drums – Kevin Cruz (tracks: 10)
- Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Raymund Marasigan
- Executive Producer – Malou N. Santos
- Executive-Producer – Annabelle Regalado-Borja
- Lead Guitar – Paul John Ibarra (tracks: 10)
- Photography – Ronnie Salvacion
- Producer – Raymund Marasigan
- Producer [Additional] – Buddy Zabala
- Rhythm Guitar – Nino Pabillano
- Songwriter – Yeng Constantino (tracks: All)
- Vocals – Yeng Constantino
Lapit (Filipino, "Closer") is the third studio album by Filipina singer-composer Yeng Constantino.
Trivia *Album was pulled out of display shelves due to some technical errors in the album and it was released again in the week before the album's grand launch on Nov. 1, 2009. [The glitch being that the songs order does not match track listing shown on back cover] - making this particular release highly collectable. The latter release contained an additional [track#11-Takas and Jeepney Love Story (Acoustic Version)" (Constantino) - 3:18]"
Housed in an 8 panel custom (dvd case size) "Gate-fold Type" Card Wallet/Digisleeve.
Made in Philippines
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 1120672201013
- Barcode (text): 1 120672 201013
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L101
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2103
- Matrix / Runout: 11206722/s 9100218