Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Owner Of A Lonely Heart||4:30|
|3||It Can Happen||5:29|
|8||City Of Love||4:52|
|10||Leave It (Single Remix)
Remix – Steve Lipson*
|11||Make It Easy||6:12|
|12||It Can Happen (Cinema Version)||6:05|
|14||Owner Of A Lonely Heart (Extended Remix)||7:05|
|15||Leave It ("A Capella" Version)
Mixed By – Steve Lipson*
- Art Direction [@gapd], Design [@gapd] – Greg Allen (7)
- Bass Guitar – Chris Squire
- Drums, Percussion – Alan White
- Engineer – Gary Langan (tracks: 1 to 9, 14, 15), Nigel Luby (tracks: 10 to 13), Trevor Rabin (tracks: 10 to 13)
- Engineer [Additional] – Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: 1 to 9, 14, 15), Stuart Bruce (tracks: 1 to 9, 14, 15)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keith Finney
- Guitar – Trevor Rabin
- Keyboards – Tony Kaye, Trevor Rabin
- Management [Product Manager] – Marc Salata
- Other [Project Assistance] – April Milek, Ginger Dettman, Karen LeBlanc, Leigh Hall, Randy Perry, Steven Chean, Tim Scanlin
- Producer – Trevor Horn (tracks: 1 to 9, 14, 15), Yes (tracks: 2, 10 to 13)
- Producer [Sound] – Bill Inglot
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Dave Lawson, Jonathan Jeczalik*
- Reissue Producer [Reissue Supervision] – David McLees, Steve Woolard
- Remastered By – Bill Inglot, Dan Hersch
- Sleeve [Sleeve Produced By, @ Assorted Images] – Garry Mouat
- Supervised By [Editorial Supervision] – Cory Frye
- Vocals – Alan White, Chris Squire, Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin
- Written-By – White* (tracks: 4, 5, 7, 9), Squire* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15), Anderson* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 9, 12, 14), Kaye* (tracks: 5, 7, 9), Horn* (tracks: 1, 6, 10, 14, 15), Rabin*
Remastering at Digiprep.
Cover image produced on Robograph 1000 system utilizing Apple IIE 64K RAM micro computer and Bistik controller.
Plotted same size on HP7580B line plotter at 10cm/sec courtesy Robocom, Ltd. London.
Special thanks to Dipak, Graham Preskett, Charlie Olins, Phil Carson, Richard Steinberg.
Special thanks: Clifford W. Loeslin + Don Williams.
Publisher track 1: © 1983 Tremander Songs (BMI), Carbert Music Inc. (BMI), SPZ Music, Inc. (BMI), Affirmative Music (BMI). All rights on behalf of Affirmative Music administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Publisher tracks 2, 3, 5, 7 & 9: © 1983 Tremander Songs (BMI), Carbert Music Inc. (BMI), Affirmative Music (BMI). All rights on behalf of Affirmative Music administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Publisher tracks 4 & 8: © 1983 Tremander Songs (BMI), Affirmative Music (BMI). All rights on behalf of Affirmative Music administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Publisher track 6: © 1983 Tremander Songs (BMI), Unforgettable Songs Ltd. (PRS). Cabert Music Inc. (BMI).
All songs copyright renewed. All rights reserved. International copyright Secured. Used by Permission.
Made in the E.U.
on Rear: This reissue ℗ & © 1983 & 2004 Electra Entertainment. Manufactured & marketed by Warner Strategic Marketing. Warner Music group, a Time Warner Company. Under exclusive licence to WEA International Inc.
On CD/Booklet: This reissue ℗ & © 1983 & 2004 Electra Entertainment. Warner Music group, a Time Warner Company.
Issued in a standard jewel case with sixteen page booklet.
90125 was first issued as Atco #90125 (11/7/83).
Track 10 & 15 Atco single #7-99787 (2/84).
Tracks 11 & 12 first issued on 'Yes Years' Atco #91644 (8/6/91).
Printed on front cover sticker :
"The 1983 rebirth that won the MTV generation. Expanded & Remastered featuring Owner Of A Lonely Heart, Leave It and Hold On, plus 6 bonus tracks, 2 previously unissued!"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227379629
- Barcode (Printed): 0 8122-73796-2 9
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 02982
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2, 3): [Warner logo] 812273796-2 01/04 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05N5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05M2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 057S
Other Versions (5 of 178) View All
|79-0125-1||Yes||90125 (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||79-0125-1||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|ATC 9819||Yes||90125 (LP, Album)||Atlantic||ATC 9819||South Africa||1983||Sell This Version|
|AMCY-6322||Yes||90125 (HDCD, Album, RE, RM, Min)||ATCO Records, EastWest Japan, Elektra||AMCY-6322||Japan||2002||Sell This Version|
|A2-90125, A2 90125||Yes||90125 (CD, Album, Club)||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||A2-90125, A2 90125||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CD 90125||Yes||90125 (CD, Album, RE)||ATCO Records||CD 90125||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|