Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Death Of Samantha||6:22|
|1-3||I Want My Love To Rest Tonight||5:11|
|1-4||What Did I Do!||4:10|
|1-5||Have You Seen A Horizon Lately||1:57|
|1-6||Approximately Infinite Universe||3:20|
|1-7||Peter The Dealer||4:44|
|1-8||Song For John||2:05|
|1-9||Catman (The Rosies Are Coming)||5:32|
|1-10||What A Bastard The World Is||4:33|
|1-11||Waiting For The Sunrise||2:32|
|2-1||I Felt Like Smashing My Face In A Clear Glass Window||5:07|
|2-4||What A Mess||2:41|
|2-5||Shirianakatta (I Didn't Know)||3:13|
|2-7||I Have A Woman Inside My Soul||5:31|
|2-8||Move On Fast||3:43|
|2-9||Now Or Never||4:57|
|2-10||Is Winter Here To Stay?||4:20|
|2-11||Looking Over From My Hotel Window
Piano – Yoko Ono
Acoustic Guitar – John Lennon
|2-13||She Gets Down On Her Knees||2:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yoko Ono
- Copyright (c) – Yoko Ono
- Licensed To – Rykodisc
- Manufactured By – Rykodisc
- Marketed By – Rykodisc
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Butterfly Studios
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Published By – ONO Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Arranged By, Lyrics By, Music By, Piano, Vocals – Yoko Ono
- Bass, Trumpet – Gary Van Scyoc
- Castanets – Daria Price
- Design [CD Package Design] – Black + Copper, Cindy Nelson (2)
- Design, Sleeve [Concept] – John Lennon, Yoko Ono
- Design, Sleeve [Original Design] – Bettina Rossner
- Drums, Percussion – Richard Frank, Jr.*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dennis Turbeville*
- Engineer [Butterfly Studio Engineer] – Kurt Munkacsi
- Engineer [Chief Engineer] – Jack Douglas
- Guitar – Wayne Gabriel*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Joel Nohnn*
- Liner Notes – Yoko Ono
- Management [Studio One] – Michael Phillips (3)
- Orchestrated By [Strings] – Ron Frangipane
- Photography By [Additional] – Iain Macmillian*
- Photography By [Sleeve & Additional] – Bob Gruen
- Piano, Organ, Harmonium, Trumpet – Adam Ippolito
- Producer – Yoko Ono & John Lennon*
- Reissue Producer – Rob Stevens, Yoko Ono
- Remastered By – George Marino, Rob Stevens
- Research [Studio One Archivist] – Karla Merrifield
- Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Stan Bronstein
Includes an OBI with extra information and songs titles.
[on back cover]
This album is dedicated to my best friend John of the second sex.
© + ℗ 1997 Yoko Ono.
The green-tinted jewel box is a trademark of Rykodisc.
Printed in USA. Manufactured in Canada
© 1997 Rykodisc Ono oh yes!
First release on CD
Two bonus tracks.
Individually numbered edition.
Digitally remastered under Yoko's supervision.
CD1 Total program: 44:33
CD2 Total program: 48:15
All songs recorded at The Record Plant, New York City, except basic tracks of "Catman" and "Winter Song" at Butterfly Studios.
Remastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
"Dogtown" (Previously unreleased version) Recorded on cassette, Bank Street period.
"She Gets Down On Her Knees" (Previously unreleased version) Recorded on cassette, 1974.
Rykodisc Catalog Number: 10417/18 - found on single inner insert
[on cd label]
All songs published by Ono Music (BMI) adm. by Sony/ATV Songs LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 14431 04172 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 014431041723
- Label Code: LC 2619
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1, Variant 1 & 2): DADR 10ST3<0910>RCD10417
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1, Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L481
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, Variant 1): IFPI 8112
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, Variant 2): IFPI 8125
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2, Variant 1 & 2): DADR 10UD3<0910>RCD10418
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2, Variant 1 & 2): IFPI L483
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, Variant 1 & 2): IFPI 8102
- Other (Disc 1 catalog): RCD 10417
- Other (Disc 2 catalog): RCD 10418