|A1||Chi-Chi-Chi-Nngacah (Parts 1 - 3)||19:26|
|A2||Solo I (To Motoki)||3:00|
|B3||Facing The New Morning||6:35|
|B4||Raise Your First!||7:34|
|B5||Solo II (To Hirose)||2:33|
- Design – Mikio Hasui
- Electric Guitar, Percussion, Toy, Instruments [Junk, Remodeled], Instruments [Odds And Ends] – Junji Hirose
- Instruments [Self-Made] – Koichi Ohki (tracks: B3)
- Photography By – Tatsuhiko Shimada
- Recorded By – Takeo Suetomi, Tsugio Kamimura
- Recorded By, Tape, Keyboards [Casio-Tone], Toy, Electric Guitar, Flute [Reed-Attached], Drums, Cymbal – Yoshinori Motoki
- Toy Piano, Piano [Pianica], Tape, Toy – Norizumi Morooka (tracks: B1 to B2)
Kid Ailack Art Hall, Tokyo, June 23, 1983 (Side A).
Akasaka International Artist Center, Tokyo, December 11, 1982(B1 to B2).
Terpsichore, Tokyo, June 25, 1983 (B3 to B4).
Takoyaki-Ya, January 12, 1984 (B5).