|1||Need A Hit||2:07|
|2||I Pointed At You And You Burst Into Flames||2:06|
|7||No Vibe, No Strobe||2:50|
|8||One Minute Duel||1:08|
|11||Here It Comes... (Lungs)||3:14|
- Licensed From – Dot Dash Recordings
- Marketed By – Remote Control
- Distributed By – Inertia Distribution Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Rhythmethod
- Manufactured By – Inertia Distribution Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Young And Restless
- Copyright (c) – Young And Restless
- Pressed By – Technicolor, Australia
- Recorded At – Studios In The City
- Produced At – Studios In The City
- Mixed At – Black Box Recording
- Mastered At – King Willy Sound
- Artwork – Warran Wright
- Bass – Ross Paxman
- Compiled By – Joe Carra*
- Drums, Percussion – Nugroho Utomo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Young (4)
- Guest, Vocals – Peter Saladino (tracks: 10), Tom Lyngcoln (tracks: 12)
- Guitar, Keyboards – Ash Pegram
- Guitar, Vocals – Mark Falkland
- Mastered By – William Bowden
- Mixed By – Magoo (4) (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 11, 12), Tom Larkin (tracks: 1, 5, 7 to 10)
- Recorded By, Producer – Tom Larkin
- Vocals – Karina Utomo
- Written-By, Performer – Young And Restless
Distributed in New Zealand by Rhythmethod. Marketing and promotion by Remote Control
Recorded and produced at the Studios In The City, Melbourne.
Tracks 2 to 4, 6, 11 & 12 mixed at Blackbox Recordings.
Mastered at King Willy Mastering
Compilation at Crystal Mastering.
Comes packaged as a gatefold Digipak, with fold-out poster including credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 9332727009549
- Barcode (Text): 9 332727 009549
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L286
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4602
- Matrix / Runout: DASH008CD 01 YOUNG TECHNICOLOR