- Backing Vocals [Youth Crew Choir Back Up Vocals] – Alex*, Dylan*, Porcell*, Luke*, Raybies*, Sammy*, Tom*
- Bass – Walter*
- Cover [Cover Concept], Photography By [Cover Photo] – Melora Creager
- Design [Design Realization] – Hughesgroup, Tom & Ellie Hughes
- Drums – Sammy*
- Engineer, Producer [Associate Producer] – Les "Paws" Davis*
- Guitar – Porcell*
- Mastered By – Pa*
- Photography By [Live Photos] – Alex*, J.J.*, Murray Bowles, Tom*
- Producer – Porcell*, Ray*
- Vocals [Throat] – Ray 2 Day*
Recorded at Chung King House Of Metal, March 1988.
Remixed and re-cut second version.
Large folded lyric insert included.
Different back cover than the Revelation release.
"In a foreshadowing of the problems Judge would later have with their album, the first mix to be released by Caroline was notoriously poor-sounding and muddy. After complaints from fans, Caroline remixed and re-pressed the album, releasing the new copies with the same cover artwork, but now having a large 'REMIX' sticker affixed to the shrink wrap."
℗ © 1988 Caroline Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): CAROL-1351-Aᴵᴵᴵᴵ "MIX #2" -EMW- -Pa-7-88
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): CAROL-1351-Bᴵᴵ "MIX #2" -Pa-7-88 -EMW-
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides - Stamped): MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1704-61351-1 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 01704613511 5
Other Versions (5 of 20) View All
|CAROL 1351||Youth Of Today||We're Not In This Alone (LP)||Caroline Records||CAROL 1351||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|REV059||Youth Of Today||We're Not In This Alone (LP, RE, Whi)||Revelation Records (8)||REV059||US||2012||Sell This Version|
|3-087-1||Youth Of Today||We're Not In This Alone (LP, TP)||We Bite Records||3-087-1||Germany||1988||Sell This Version|
|REV059||Youth Of Today||We're Not In This Alone (CD, Album)||Revelation Records (8)||REV059||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|REV059||Youth Of Today||We're Not In This Alone (LP, RE, Red)||Revelation Records (8)||REV059||US||2012||Sell This Version|