|Sound Board II Version|
|1||The Street Of Rage||1:59|
|3||Fighting In The Street||4:49|
|4||Attack The Barbarian||2:43|
|8||Keep The Groovin'||3:22|
|9||Beatnik On The Ship||2:27|
|12||The Last Soul||3:07|
|14||My Little Baby (Good Ending)||1:56|
|15||You Became The Bad Guy!||2:07|
|16||Up & Up||2:09|
|17||The Super Threc||1:26|
|20||The Street Of Rage||2:06|
|21||Fighting In The Street||3:07|
|22||The Last Soul||4:13|
|23||Keep The Groovin'||4:40|
|24||You Became The Bad Guy!||3:10|
- A&R [Director] – Hideyuki Akiyama
- Arranged By – Teruhei Yamasaki (tracks: 20 to 24)
- Art Direction – Office Amano
- Composed By, Arranged By – Yuzo Koshiro
- Design [Designe] – Glamour (11)
- Design [Hair Make] – Saeri Imura
- Design [Stylist] – Hiroko Miyata
- Engineer – Yasuhiko Terada
- Photography By [Photographer] – Masafumi Kikuchi
- Producer – Kyoji Kato, Yuzo Koshiro
℗1991 Alfa Records, Inc. Tokyo, Japan. Made in Japan.
Soundtrack to the MegaDrive/Genesis game Bare Knuckle (aka Streets Of Rage in Europe and US).
Tracks 16 to 18 weren't used in the game.
Track 18 is not actually the official Name Entry music, as that was just the Round Clear music reused in the game.