Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hordern Intro (Incan Art Vamp)||3:10|
|A3||The Poodle Lecture||3:05|
|A6||How Could I Be Such A Fool?||3:27|
|B1||I Ain't Got No Heart||2:26|
|B2||I'm Not Satisfied||1:54|
|C1||The Illinois Enema Bandit||8:45|
|C2||Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station||4:14|
|C3||The Torture Never Stops
Harmonica [Very Reasonable Harmonica Player With Exceedingly Funny Persuasions For His Guestly Duties] – Norman Gunston
|D3||Find Her Finer||3:48|
|D4||Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy||6:12|
|D5||Lonely Little Girl||2:39|
|D6||Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance||2:02|
|D7||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?||1:07|
|F1||Keep It Greasy||4:40|
|F5||Kaiser Rolls (Du Jour)||3:00|
- Bass, Vocals – Roy Estrada
- Design [Design Rendered By - For Creative Portal] – Eric Josephbek, Tracy Veal
- Design [Package Concept] – GZ*
- Drums, Vocals – Terry Bozzio
- Executive Producer [With], Liner Notes [With] – Dweezil*, Joe*
- Executive Producer, Liner Notes – Gail Zappa
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Keyboards, Vocals – Andre Lewis
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Mixed By – Spencer Chrislu
- Music By, Recorded By [Recordings], Other [Performance, Band] – Frank Zappa
- Producer – Dweezil Zappa
- Research [Vaultmeisterment] – Joe Travers
- Tenor Saxophone, Vocals – Napoleon Murphy Brock*
"Kaiser Rolls (Du Jour)" (track 2-14) is a rehearsal version recorded before the start of the tour.
Audience by Sydney, Australia.
Mixed at UMRK.
Mastered at Future Disc.
Thanks to Kent Huffnagle for his timewarp pitch adjustment on Zoot bootleg. Bill Lantz, thanks (you bastard) for (not saying by what means you came by) this tape tape and cooperating (anyway).
Packaged in a gatefold sleeve.
All compositions copyrighted for the world by Munchkin Music.
© & ℗ 2002 Zappanese. All rights reserved.
Zappa, FZ, Frank Zappa & the Moustache are marks belonging to The Zappa Family Trust. All rights of the artist (deserved) conserved, heirs preserved & copyrightholders reserved.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005546 102061