- Artwork [Lenticular Lascivity By] – Elite Packaging
- Artwork [Monkey] – Bill Huebbe
- Compiled By [Cd Compilation By] – Gail Zappa, Joe Travers
- Executive-Producer [Executricks Production], Art Direction, Text By – GZ*
- Layout [Popsicle Staging, Special Effects] – Michael Mesker
- Liner Notes – Todd Yvega
- Management [Production Management] – Melanie Starks
- Photography By [Fz Photos] – Dennis Keeley (2)
- Photography By [Other Photos] – Michael Mesker
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer [All Compositions Executed On The Synclavier Dms By] – Frank Zappa
- Research [Vaultmeisterment] – Joe Travers
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – FZ*
- Vocals [Composer's Featured Vocalist] – Moon Zappa
"Worms From Hell" is the full-length version of the music used in the opening credit of the 1987 Honker Home Video release "Video From Hell".
"Feeding The Monkies At Ma Maison" and "Samba Funk" are previously unreleased.
All tracks on this CD were probably recorded in 1986.
Packaged in a cardsleeve with a lenticular print insert and a 6 page foldout insert.
CD compilation 2010.
Vaultmeisterment at UMRK for the Zappa Family Trust.
Mastered at Audio Mechanics, October 2010.
All Recordings & Art Elements from the Vault, courtesy ZFT Archive.
Special thanks to Eric Pallone & his lovely assistant Miguel Heano.
Monkey Thanks to Bill & Nicki at huebbe.com. Mentionable Honors to Charlie Boswell, AMD.
Thanks as always to Melanie Starks, Joe Travers, Owen Sloane & Larry Stein.
Also thankies to Holland, Kurt, Antonio, Susan & Mikey.
Smoochies to Moon & Mathilda, Dweezil, Zola & Ceylon, Ahmet & Shana, Diva.
"Good Dog" to Jack & Licorne.
Published for the world by Munchkin Music, ASCAP (dates: respectively 2011, 1994, 1994, 1997, 2011).
© ℗ mmxi Zappa Records.
This is Project/Object project object & Official Release #90.
This is Zappa Family Archival Material In Living Ylem.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 24302 00122 6
- Barcode (String): 824302001226
- Matrix / Runout: ZR20012 2W 01 V zappa.com ZR20012
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L244
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4170