|1||Honey, Don't You Want A Man Like Me?||3:57|
|2||The Illinois Enema Bandit||8:42|
|3||Carolina Hard-Core Ecstacy||6:02|
|4||Lonely Little Girl||2:46|
|5||Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance||2:10|
|6||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?||1:16|
- Alto Saxophone, Vocals – Norma Jean Bell
- Bass, Vocals – Roy Estrada
- Composed By, Arranged By – Frank Zappa
- Drums, Vocals – Terry Bozzio
- Executive-Producer [Executricks] – Gail Zappa, Melanie Starks
- Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Keyboards, Vocals – Andre Lewis
- Layout [Title Layoutside Now], Design [Flawless Renderment] – Keith Lawler
- Liner Notes – Ole M. Lysgaard
- Mastered By [Mastering & Audio Restoration] – John Polito
- Other [Corsaga Concept], Liner Notes, Photography By, Art Direction, Other [Other Directions] – GZ*
- Producer [Original Recording And Cassette] – Frank Zappa
- Production Manager – Melanie Starks
- Recorded By [Recordist] – Davey Moire
- Research [Vaultmeisterment And Cd Compilation Reconstruction] – Joe Travers
- Tenor Saxophone, Vocals – Napoleon Murphy Brock*
Material is taken from an archival concert excerpt taken from a 'one-off' cassette tape compiled and produced by Frank Zappa and given to an avid fan, Ole M. Lysgaard, for personal use/enjoyment backstage the day after an open-air concert in Malmo, Sweden, September 1978 after talking extensively to Zappa, along with two other tapes, "Lather" and "Impossible Concerts".
Ole sent the tape to Gail Zappa, along with the "Impossible Concerts" compilation Frank had given him (actually sent the latter as the primary ie as thought he heard an excerpt from "Impossible Concerts" in "QuaUDIOPHILIAc"), in 2004.
The result was that this particular recording/cassette- simply titled "William & Mary" after the venue where it was played- was chosen to be restored and/or prepared for an official release, ultimately becoming Joe's Menage.
The Place: College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA, 1 November 1975.
Vaultmeisterment and CD Compilation Reconstruction done for UMRK and the Vault.
Mastering and Audio Restoration done at Audio Mechanics.
Archive materials courtesy ZFT.
Special thanks to Ole.
Thanks to Eric Pallone/AGI Media, Karen & Rick/CDS.
Bring the house lights up for Joe, Melanie, Holland & her clicks, Antonio, Georgeous, Catamaranda (like Canada but native to cats, unlike Canadians).
Smoochies all round to Moon/Mathilda Plum/Paul, Dweezil/Zola Frank/Ceylon Indira/Lauren, Ahmet, Diva.
All compositions & arrangements copyrighted for the world by Munchkin Music, ASCAP. © ℗ MMVII Zappanese.
This is Zappa Family Archival Matter In Living Ylem. This is Official Release #84. #4 in the Joe's Corsaga.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 24302 00812 6
- Matrix / Runout: VR 2008-1 + + HK97501
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB48
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 10K1