Tracklist Hide Credits
|Live In Arnhem|
|1-03||Seven Nights Of Tantra||4:53|
|1-04||The Call Of The Aethyrs||6:30|
|1-05||Prayer Of Zos||8:21|
|1-06||2CR11 (Love Always Yieldeth)||5:01|
|1-08||Inauguration (Of The Pleasure Dome)||7:37|
|1-09||Kyrie (BDSM Version) / Zero Kama Interview Radio Stad, Amsterdam (12.9.1985)||17:37|
|The Goatherd And The Beast|
|2-01||Prayer Of Zos||6:46|
|2-02||Seven Nights Of Tantra||3:58|
|2-03||Liber AL I.13
Bass Drum, Recorded By – Martin Wich
|2-05||Post Mortem: The Sea Of Cefalu||1:55|
- Bass Drum – Muki Pakesch (tracks: 1-01 to 2-02)
- Bass, Bass Drum, Congas, Percussion – Didi Neidhardt* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Bass, Bass Drum, Voice, Percussion – David Aranyos (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Concept By, Performer [Bone Instruments], Violin – Michael DeWitt (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Design – Niko Skorpio
- Guitar – Muki Pakesch (tracks: 1-01 to 2-03)
- Mixed By [Live Mix] – Martin "The Viech" Wich* (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Other [Super 8 Film, Slide Projection] – Wolfgang Lehner (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09)
- Recorded By – Michael DeWitt (tracks: 2-01 to 2-04), Muki Pakesch (tracks: 2-01 to 2-03)
- Shenai – Michael DeWitt (tracks: 1-01 to 2-03)
- Tape – Muki Pakesch (tracks: 1-01 to 2-01)
- Tape, Percussion – Michael DeWitt (tracks: 1-01 to 2-01, 2-04)
- Voice – Michael DeWitt (tracks: 1-01 to 2-01, 2-03)
Recorded live at De Doos, Arnhem 15.9.1985.
The interview starts after some minutes of silence at the end of track 9.
First released as a 10" on Athanor (ATNR 015) in 2001.
Track 1 based upon Austin Osman Spares paraphase of the Lords Prayer, taken from his 1927 published "Sermon To The Hypocrites" Anathema of Zos.
Track 2 based upon a classic ritual of the hinduistic Tantra.
Tracks 1 and 2 recorded 1985, first published on the Nekrophile Rekords cassette compilation "The Archangels Of Sex Rule The Destruction Of The Regime" (NRC06).
Track 3 based upon a verse from Aleister Crowley's Liber AL vel Legis or "The Book Of The Law". Recorded in 1986. First published on the 1987 double LP compilation "Q.E.D." by the N.L. Centrum Amsterdam.
Track 4 based on the sound document of a Tibetan ritual. Recorded in 1983.
Tracks 4 and 5 first published on the 1983 Nekrophile Rekords compilation "The Beast 666" (NCR03).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): DUPLICO 2000 83084 ATNR 033 1 ZEROKAMA 1/15/2008
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LN78
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI LH02
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): ATNR0001
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LL21
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 06B4