Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Overdubbed At – Z Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – AVL
- Manufactured By – Sonopress – C-8619
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Arranged By [Melody Makers Background Vocal Arrangements] – Grub Cooper*, Ricky Walters*
- Art Direction – Jeff Kent Ayeroff*, Melanie Nissen
- Backing Band – Members of "DALLOL"*
- Backing Vocals – Cedella Marley, Erica Newell, Rita Marley, Sharon Prendergast*, Stephen Marley
- Bass Guitar – Zeleke Gessesse
- Cover [Collage], Painting – Mac James
- Drums – Raphael W'Mariam*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Scott Hull (2)
- Engineer – Matt Malles
- Engineer [Additional Assistants] – Lolly Grodner, Victor Deyglio
- Engineer [Additional Engineering], Other [Production Assistance] – Errol Brown (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Oswald Bowe, Vicki Nemarich
- Engineer, Mixed By – Glenn Rosenstein
- Executive-Producer – The Melody Makers
- Keyboards – Dereje Mekohnen*, Franklyn "Bubbler" Waul, Melaku Retta
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Earl "Chinna" Smith
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Bob Ludwig
- Other [Certain Licks] – Boesky And Paul
- Percussion – Asrat Aemro Selassie
- Photography By – Melanie Nissen
- Producer – Chris Frantz (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13), Glenn Rosenstein (tracks: 1 to 11, 13), Tina Weymouth (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13), Ziggy Marley (tracks: 1 to 11, 13)
- Rhythm Guitar – Mulu Gessesse
- Technician [Technical Support] – Don Cuminale, Phil Burnett
- Vocals – Cedella Marley, Sharon Prendergast*
- Vocals, Guitar – Ziggy Marley
- Vocals, Toasting [D.j.] – Stephen Marley
CD mentions just Ziggy Marley as artist name.
Full digital recording.
Recorded at Compass Point Studios - Nassau, Bahamas.
Assistant Engineer: Oswald Bowe.
Additional Recording & Mixing at Sigma Sound Studios - New York City.
Assistant Engineer: Vicky Nemarich. Additional Assistants: Lolly Grodner, Victor Deyglio.
Keyboard Overdubs at Z Studio - New York City.
Engineer: Matt Malles.
Album Mastered at Masterdisk - New York City.
Mastering Engineer: Bob Ludwig.
Digital Editing: Scott Hull.
Published by Screen Gems/EMI Music Ltd. except 1, 3, 6 published by Screem Gems/EMI Music Ltd./Virgin Music Publishers Ltd.
℗&© 1989 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Manufactured in W. Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 012981 444525
- Barcode (Scanned): 5012981444525
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS C-8619 / CDVuS5 D
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|7 91256-2||Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers||One Bright Day (CD, Album, Lon)||Virgin||7 91256-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|R 154093||Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers||One Bright Day (LP, Album)||Virgin||R 154093||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|7 91256-1||Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers||One Bright Day (LP, Album, Club)||Virgin||7 91256-1||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|VIRGIN 1584||Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers||One Bright Day (LP, Album)||Virgin||VIRGIN 1584||Venezuela||1989||Sell This Version|
|7 91256-1, 1-91256||Ziggy Marley And The Melody Makers||One Bright Day (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7 91256-1, 1-91256||US||1989||Sell This Version|