Tracklist Hide Credits
Music By – Bas Deriemaecker*
|3||Jintro & The Great Luna||3:23|
|7||Waiting 'til You're Gone
Lyrics By [Last Chorus] – SKC*Written-By – Mark Meyers
|9||Jo's Wine Song
Guitar – Walter Broes
|10||Shall I Let This Good Man In||4:32|
|11||Canto Hondo 2||2:00|
|12||Love Is A Heavy Brick||4:22|
|14||Blues For Sammy||2:56|
|18||Jintro & The Great Luna (Band-version)||2:46|
- Double Bass [Upright] – Tomas de Smet
- Drums, Percussion, Pipe – Aarich Jespers
- Engineer – Bernardo Fernandez (tracks: 7), Christine Verschorren (tracks: 12), Frank Duchain* (tracks: 6, 15), Jo Francken, Pete Norris (tracks: 16)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Filip Heurckmans (tracks: 18), Frank Duchain* (tracks: 18)
- Lyrics By – Stef Kamil Carlens
- Mixed By – Ali Staton
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Steve Musters
- Music By, Arranged By, Performer – Moondog Jr.
- Producer, Percussion, Vocals – Michael Blair
- Saxophone [Soprano, Alto, Baritone] – Benjamin Boutreur
- Vocals, Guitar [Electric, Acoustic], Grand Piano, Organ [Hammond], Percussion, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [Korg Ms20], Harmonium, Clarinet – Tom Pintens
- Vocals, Guitar [Electric, Acoustic], Piano, Organ [Hammond], Percussion, Pipe, Producer – Stef Kamil Carlens
All songs homerecorded by 'Motor Music' mobil studio, at the Jespers family living room, Antwerp, Belgium.
Between March 24th and April 2nd 1995.
'The Richochet' and 'Cachita' recorded at Galaxy studio, Mol, Belgium on January 17th 1995.
'Love is a heavy brick' recorded at Studio Caraibes, Brussels, Belgium on December 12th 1994.
'Ice Guitars' recorded at Rondor studio, London, UK on October 15th 1994.
'Canto Hondo', 'Canto Hondo 2' and 'Francis' are 2- or 4-track recordings made over the years at various places.
'Jintro & the great luna (Band version)' recorded and mixed at Galaxy studio on October 1995.
Mixed at the Fallout Shelter and Raezor studio, London between May 1-12 and June 8-23 1995.
℗ 1995 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company.
© 2006 Universal Music Belgium. A Universal Music Company.
Made in Germany by EDC (inner ring).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 0602498398067
- Label Code: LC00407
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 06024 983 980-6 02 + 51742666 (+ 4 Universal logos)
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 06024 983 980-6 01 * 51742666 (+ 4 Universal logos)
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LV27
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0125
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0133
- Other (Variant 1 (on mould)): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC B
- Other (Variant 2 (on mould)): Made in Germany by EDC A
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|CID 8040||Moondog Jr.||Everyday I Wear A Greasy Black Feather On My Hat (CD)||Island Records||CID 8040||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|none||Moondog Jr.||Everyday I Wear A Greasy Black Feather On My Hat (Cass, Album, Promo)||Mercury||none||Germany||1995||Sell This Version|
|MOCCD13193||Moondog Jr.||Everyday I Wear A Greasy Black Feather On My Hat (CD, Album, RE, Sup)||Music On CD||MOCCD13193||Europe||2015||Sell This Version|
|478 2222||Moondog Jr.||Everyday I Wear A Greasy Black Feather On My Hat (2xLP, Album)||Universal Music Belgium||478 2222||Belgium||2016||Sell This Version|
|CID 8040, 524 157-2||Moondog Jr.||Everyday I Wear A Greasy Black Feather On My Hat (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 8040, 524 157-2||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|