Was wife of well known singer and composer Cornel Fugaru from 1986 to 2011, until his death.
- Studied piano at five years;
- Graduated the Arad Arts School, piano department;
- In 1999, produces and presents the show "Girls, Girls" - "Morning" at TVR 1 ;
- From 1992, wrote lyrics for pop music;
- 2001 is the founder and organizer, with her husband Cornel Fugaru, the International Festival of Songs for Children "Steaua de Aur" (The Golden Star), being the executive director of the festival "The Golden Star";
- 2002 Executive Director of the Association "Gold Star", Member in Board of Directors of the Romanian Radio Broadcasting Company (Societatea Română de Radiodifuziune), a member of the International Federation of Festivals Organizers