Denial Of God
Denial Of God
In 1994 Fargel (bass) joined the band and shortly after the band recorded the 7" EP "The Statues are Watching". It was released through the Italian label Maggot. In 1995 the album was released in 1000 copies and quickly sold out. The UK based label Dark Trinity Productions was impressed and offered them a mini-album and a full length album deal. In 1996 the band recorded and released the MCD ”The Ghouls of DOG” and once again it received mixed opinions as the reviewers tend to focus on the image rather than music and lyrics. After some live shows were played, Fergal was kicked out for the same reasons Nomos was thrown out.
In 1997 Uksul decided to leave the band after some new material was written. Shortly after Isaz (bass) and Sorgh (drums) joined the band. In 1998 the band left Dark Trinity Productions and were signed to Hammerheart Records instead. Same year they recorded the MCD "Klabautermanden". In 1999 the 7" EP ”The Curse of the Witch” was released through Sombre Records and afterwards Sorgh left the band but was replaced by session drummer R. Salskov. ”Klabautermanden" was then released and was the only album to contain lyrics written in their own language. In 2000 the band once again left their label as they failed to fulfill their demands. Another 7" EP, ”The Crypt has Eyes”, was released.
In 2001 ”The Crypt has Eyes” was rereleased and followed by ”Robbing the Grave of the Priest”. Both were released through Warlord Records.