born 11.4.1940 in Erfurt/Thüringen. He studied composition and Electronic Music at the "Staatliche Hochschule für Musik" in Cologne (Prof. B. A. Zimmermann, Prof. Dr. Herbert Eimert).
1958 - 1966:
- Orchestra-Opera "Fluch oder Segen: doch" (Malediction or Blessing: yet) with electronic to the "Diogenes-Vision"
1967 - 1968:
- "Energie I" (Energy I)
Electronic Music Theater in one movement - first performance during the Berlin Festival 1968 - international congress for experimental music
1967 - 1968:
- "Faust", Electronic Music Theater for Transcendental Meditation in four movements - first performance California 1968
1967 - 1970:
- "Die Wissenschaft vom Sein und die Kunst des Lebens" (The Science of Being and the Art of Living)
Electronic Music Theater for Transcendental Meditation, according to the same called book of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Musical Scientific Activities:
- Development of a notation for Electronic Music (Sonagramm-method).
- Development of a notation, which permits joining orchestra music with Electronic Music.
- Development of a notation for computer (tabula method, formula method)
- Investigations concerning the technique of serial composition and the range of use in the Electronic Music
- "Faust" electronic theater for Transcendental Meditation.
- "Bhagavadgita" composition Electronic Music Theater according to the commentary of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
Since 1966 production of his own Electronic Studio (Cologne/Kassel) in cooperation with engineer and constructor Max Hegendörfer.The above mentioned electronic compositions were realized in this studio.
The composer met the great Indian guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in Europe, in the USA and in Asia and participated in a longer training course in Rishikesh at the foot of the Himalayas in the Academy of Transcendental Meditation.
As teacher of this spiritual technique he carries the effect of Transcendental Meditation into the range of the arts and culture.