As interpret and conductor, he's mostly devoted to the medieval, Renaissance and baroque music.
He founded many ensembles:
- Hesperion XX in 1974 (which became Hesperion XXI in 2001)
- a vocal ensemble La Capella Reial de Catalunya in 1987
- Le Concert des Nations in 1989.
Since 1998 he has released his records with his own label, Alia Vox.
- 202 Instruments & Performance
- 32 Writing & Arrangement
- 1 Featuring & Presenting
- 154 Conducting & Leading
- 7 Production
- 1 Visual
- 44 Acting, Literary & Spoken