They recorded an LP for producciones goldstein but when their distributor, Pancoca went bankrupt the album got lost (it was finally edited in 1999 by "Subterfuge Records"). Finally they signed to "Fonomusic" and released their first LP "Falso" (1985).
They got some success with "Emmanuel negra en el valle de los zombies", from their first album "Falso" (1985), and with "Su casa es suya", from the Mini-Lp "Dame calidad" (1986). Line-up: Rodrigo de Lorenzo (guitar, vocals) , Eugenio Haro (guitar, bass), Julián Hidalgo (drums). In 1987 Francisco Musulén (keyboards) and Luis Elices (guitar) joined the band.
- Falso (1985 - Fonomusic)
- Auténtico (1986 - Fonomusic)
- Dame calidad [Mini-LP] (1987 - Fonomusic)
- Toma cantidad ["Dama calidad" + extra tracks] (1987 - Fonomusic)
- Poo-Len (1988 - Fonomusic)
- Primero así y luego más (1990 - Fonomusic)
- Atún y algas (1991 - Fonomusic)
- Fatahal-Jadimul Baba '92 (1992 - Fonomusic)
- Ojos más que ojos (1992 - Hispavox)
- The Best [Compilation] (1992 - Fonomusic)
- Ombligo secreto (1995 - Hispavox)
- Ciudad Jardín [recorded in 1984 by Goldstein] (1999 - Subterfuge Records)