The Dambuilders – Against The Stars
|2||Break Up With Your Boyfriend|
|3||Burn This Bridge
Edited By [Additional] – Bruce MacFarlanePercussion [Percussion Samples], Synthesizer [Moog] – Kevin*, Rich Costey
|5||You Might Want Me Around|
|6||You'll Never Know|
Songwriter [Song By] – Fandemian Modine*
|10||I Was Wrong|
|11||On The Slide|
|12||Seek And Destroy|
|13||Wished On The Wrong Star
Producer [Additional] – Joan Wasser
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X2378
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Kevin's Basement
- Recorded At – Sonics, Charlestown, MA
- Recorded At – World Studio
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Edited At – Sonics, Charlestown, MA
- Edited At – Q Division Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Passive Agressive
- Published By – Tachibobo Music
- Published By – The Gloved One Music
- Published By – Fists Of Fury Music
- Published By – Phovvsho Arts
- A&R – Darren Johnson (8)
- Art Direction – Jennifer Roddie
- Artwork [3-D Artwork] – Rob Eberhardt
- Bass – Derby/Dave*
- Drums – March/Kevin*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Bruce MacFarlane, Eric Masunaga
- Guitar – Masunaga/Eric*, Wasser/Joan*
- Lyrics By – Dave Derby (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 13), Eric Masunaga (tracks: 1, 5, 10), Joan Wasser (tracks: 7 to 9, 11)
- Management – Larrikin Management
- Management [Booking] – CPG (2), Lisa Miller (13)
- Mastered By – Nastasi*
- Mixed By – Robbie Adams
- Other [Legal] – Richard Grabel
- Other [Props] – George Skelcher
- Photography By – Einar & Eidur Snorri*
- Producer, Recorded By – Eric Masunaga
- Programmed By, Synthesizer [Moog] – Rich Costey
- Recorded By [Additional - Sonics, Boston] – Bruce MacFarlane
- Recorded By [Additional - World Studio, NYC] – Greg Griffith
- Songwriter [Songs By] – The Dambuilders
- Violin, Keyboards – Wasser/Joan*
- Vocals – Derby/Dave*, Masunaga/Eric*, Wasser/Joan*, March/Kevin*
Mixed at Soundtrack, NYC. Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC. Recorded in Kevin's Basement. Digital editing at Sonics, Boston. Additional recording at Sonics, Boston and at World Studio, NYC.
Track 3 percussion samples and moog at Looking Glass, NYC. Additional editing at Q-Division, Boston.
Eastwest Records America, a Time Warner Company. ℗© 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-62034-2 5
- Barcode (String): 075596203425
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] X2378 3 62034-2 01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code): M1S6
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2O
Seller's Shipping Information
All shipping costs are estimated to the least expensive cost possible. Costs include shipping and materials. I will not overcharge. If any costs come to less than what was originally estimated, the difference will be refunded if possible.
Shipping addresses listed on Discogs will over-ride any address provided on PayPal. No exceptions.
In the U.S.:
USPS only! First Class shipping only (unless Media Mail is significantly less expensive).
First CD is $3.00 or more depending on the total weight (includes bubble-mailer envelope). Each additional CD is $1.00 or more a piece depending on the weight of additional item(s). Records start at $4.00 for the first and $3 for each additional. If the record is less than 13oz total it will ship out USPS First Class. If more than 16oz then it will ship out USPS Media Mail.
Boxed-sets and specially packaged items may cost more or less than fixed shipping cost due to size/weight.
All orders include tracking with USPS (excluding media mail).
North America: Canada USPS First Class shipping is $11.00 (or more depending on the weight/size) and Mexico USPS First Class Shipping is $13.00 an additional $3.00 or more for each additional item (also depending on the total weight).
Rest of the world:
USPS Air Mail only! Prices vary from country to country. CD prices range from $14.25+ (usually) or more depending on weight/size and vinyl starts at $24.00 and more depending on weight and size.
Orders are shipped out Monday to Friday unless there is a federal holiday closing the post offices, then they will ship the following day available day.
The faster the payment the faster it ships!
I am not responsible for orders lost or damaged during transit. A scan of the Post Office online/offline sales receipt will be provided upon request. Refunds are only given for items that are not in the condition listed. CDs are sold for playback on disc players. I am not responsible if they are unable to be extracted digitally or do not play adequately on CDROM/DVD/DVDROM/BluRay players. I do not ship items separate from its original retail packaging, meaning: I will not ship CDs without their inserts or cases, vinyl without their original sleeves or any other format without their original packaging. NO EXCEPTIONS! If cases break during transit I am not responsible and will not replace them or refund any amount for damaged cases. Standard jewel cases can be easily acquired online or at a shop.
Regarding feedback: I only leave feedback for buyers AFTER they have left me feedback first regardless of whether the transaction was canceled or not.
Orders will be canceled 7 days from order date if customer has not paid or responded to payment requests.