The Dambuilders – Against The Stars
$5.00 + shipping
|2||Break Up With Your Boyfriend|
|3||Burn This Bridge
Edited By [Additional] – Bruce MacFarlanePercussion [Percussion Samples], Synthesizer [Moog] – Kevin*, Rich Cosley
|5||You Might Want Me Around|
|6||You'll Never Know|
Songwriter [Song By] – Fandemian Modine
|10||I Was Wrong|
|11||On The Slide|
|12||Seek And Destroy|
|13||Wished On The Wrong Star
Producer [Additional] – Joan Wasser
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X2378
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Kevin's Basement
- Recorded At – Sonics, Charlestown, MA
- Recorded At – World Studio
- Recorded At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Edited At – Sonics, Charlestown, MA
- Edited At – Q Division Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Passive Agressive
- Published By – Tachibobo Music
- Published By – The Gloved One Music
- Published By – Fists Of Fury Music
- Published By – Phovvsho Arts
- A&R – Darren Johnson (8)
- Art Direction – Jennifer Roddie
- Artwork [3-D Artwork] – Rob Eberhardt
- Bass – Derby/Dave*
- Drums – March/Kevin*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Bruce MacFarlane, Eric Masunaga
- Guitar – Masunaga/Eric*, Wasser/Joan*
- Lyrics By – Dave Derby (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10 to 13), Eric Masunaga (tracks: 1, 5, 10), Joan Wasser (tracks: 7 to 9, 11)
- Management – Larrikin Management
- Management [Booking] – CPG (2), Lisa Miller (13)
- Mastered By – Nastasi*
- Mixed By – Robbie Adams
- Other [Legal] – Richard Grabel
- Other [Props] – George Skelcher
- Photography By – Einar & Eidur Snorri*
- Producer, Recorded By – Eric Masunaga
- Programmed By, Synthesizer [Moog] – Rich Costey
- Recorded By [Additional - Sonics, Boston] – Bruce MacFarlane
- Recorded By [Additional - World Studio, NYC] – Greg Griffith
- Songwriter [Songs By] – The Dambuilders
- Violin, Keyboards – Wasser/Joan*
- Vocals – Derby/Dave*, Masunaga/Eric*, Wasser/Joan*, March/Kevin*
Mixed at Soundtrack, NYC. Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC. Recorded in Kevin's Basement. Digital editing at Sonics, Boston. Additional recording at Sonics, Boston and at World Studio, NYC.
Track 3 percussion samples and moog at Looking Glass, NYC. Additional editing at Q-Division, Boston.
Eastwest Records America, a Time Warner Company. ℗© 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-62034-2 5
- Barcode (String): 075596203425
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. OLYPHANT logo] X2378 3 62034-2 01
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code): M1S6
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U2O
Seller's Shipping Information
In the U.S.:
USPS only! First Class shipping only (unless Media Mail is significantly less expensive).
First CD is $3.00 or more depending on the total weight (includes bubble-mailer envelope). Each additional CD is $1.00 or more a piece depending on the weight of additional item(s).
Boxed-sets and specially packaged items may cost more or less than fixed shipping cost due to size/weight.
All orders include tracking with USPS (excluding media mail).
North America: Canada USPS First Class shipping is $10.00 (or more depending on the weight/size) and Mexico USPS First Class Shipping is $12.25 an additional $3.00 or more for each additional item (also depending on the total weight).
Rest of the world:
USPS Air Mail only! Prices vary from country to country. Prices range from $14.25+ (usually) or more depending on weight/size.
Orders are shipped out Monday to Friday unless there is a federal holiday closing the post offices, then they will ship the following day available day.
The faster the payment the faster it ships!
I am not responsible for orders lost or damaged during transit. A scan of the Post Office online/offline sales receipt will be provided upon request. Refunds are only given for items that are not in the condition listed. CDs are sold for playback on disc players. I am not responsible if they are unable to be extracted digitally or do not play adequately on CDROM/DVD/DVDROM/BluRay players. I do not ship items separate from its original retail packaging, meaning: I will not ship CDs without their inserts or cases, vinyl without their original sleeves or any other format without their original packaging. NO EXCEPTIONS! If cases break during transit I am not responsible and will not replace them or refund any amount for damaged cases. Standard jewel cases can be easily acquired online or at a shop.
Regarding feedback: I only leave feedback for buyers AFTER they have left me feedback first regardless of whether the transaction was canceled or not.
Orders will be canceled 7 days from order date if customer has not paid or responded to payment requests.
$5.00 + shipping