Dave Clarke – Archive One
|1||Rhapsody In Red||3:29|
|6||Wisdom To The Wise||6:06|
|7||Tale Of Two Cities||4:34|
Vocals, Lyrics By – Laura-Jane*
© 1996 deconstruction Ltd.
Manufactured in the EEC.
Track 3 includes vocal samples from:
- 'The Devil Made Me Do It' by Paris MCPS copyright Tommy Boy Records/Big Life Records,
- 'U Know What Time It Is' by Grandmaster Flash (Williams/Dukes/Sadler) MCPS copyright Elektra Records,
- 'Rock Da House Y'all' by West Street Mob MCPS copyright Sugarhill/Castle Communications,
- 'Get Pepped' by Skinny Boys (Bush/Harrison/Harrison) MCPS copyright Jive Records
All tracks published by M62/BMG Music Publishing Ltd. except track 2 & 6 published by True Love.
First editions issued in double-gatefold digipack case, with perforated tear-away strip giving access to disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43213 20672 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1,2): DISCTRONICS S 743213-20672 01
- Matrix / Runout (Inner mould ring, Variant 2): 10
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8709
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
- Label Code: LC 8280
- Price Code: BM 270
Seller's Shipping Information
PLEASE NOTE: I am not a professional CD seller, and work full-time as well as travel for work, therefore are sometimes delays in processing the postage of CDs.
Please finalise payment for your purchase within 7 days of invoice being sent, otherwise purchase will have to be cancelled to avoid unnecessary fees. Buyer pays postage.
NOTE: Due to an increasing number of CDs going missing or not arriving, I would highly recommend sending via registered post internationally.
For 1 CD: Regular Mail/Air Mail (includes padded packaging)
Aust = AU$6.00
NZ = AU$8.00
Asia/Pacific = NA
USA/Canada/Middle East = NA
UK/Europe/Rest of the World = NA
Registered International parcels up to 500g:
Australia = AU$10.00
Asia/Pacific/NZ = AU$22.00
USA/Canada/Middle East = AU$30.00
UK/Europe/Rest of the World = AU$30.00
For multiple items please contact me directly.
These postage charges also include purchase of padded envelopes for safe transport of CDs.