Seller's Shipping Information
◦ Serious buyers only.
◦ NO OFFERS. ALL PRICES ARE AS LISTED, SORRY.
◦ No local payments, pick-ups or deliveries in person accepted. STRICTLY MAIL ORDER ONLY.
◦ Only send payment after receiving invoice.
◦ Payment constitutes as acceptance of terms of sale documentation.
◦ Payment, shipping confirmations will be sent as they occur.
◦ Paid orders ship WEDNESDAYS. For time sensitive orders, please inquire within to determine if deadline can be met.
◦ Delivery time does not include order processing time.
◦ Merchandise are new and unplayed, except where noted.
◦ All sales, shipping and handling charges are final, no refunds/returns.
◦ Seller is not responsible for any defects known or unknown from recording, mastering, manufacturing, packaging; different listening environments, sound equipment set-ups, individual hearing levels and abilities and the general and unique imperfections intrinsic to such media and audio formats.
◦ All vinyl ship in new LP/45 corrugated cardboard mailers and new, self-seal bubble mailers for CDs.
◦ Occasional gift-wrapping is available for $2.00 USD per item by request.
◦ Terms of sale is subject to change without notice.
Shipping & Handling:
Buyers pay shipping & handling, plus insurance when required. Shipping & handling quotes are welcomed and
responded to asap. Please send list of items wanted with your zip code or Country (international orders).
Multiple-item sets count by # of items in the set, not as a single item.
Shipping and handling starts at $4.59 USD or possibly more depending on quantity, format, package weight and
size, shipping method, insurance (if added/required) and destination.
For shipping and handling quotes, please send list of items wanted and zip code.
US orders ship where applicable by USPS First Class Package® (3-5 business days) or USPS Media Mail® (2-9 business days).
For expedited service, please request USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days).
These shipping methods feature USPS Tracking™. Buyers shall receive USPS Tracking™ notifications from USPS.com.
Insurance is optional but highly recommended to protect against loss, shortages, and damages in transit. As
shipments are sent on buyer's behalf, it is the buyer's responsibility to insure against such occurances. Insurance
will be added at seller's discretion on high-value purchases.
If you don't request insurance, the seller may not be able to assist you if loss, shortages, and damages occur during
transit, therefore please seriously think about insuring your parcels.
NOTE: International orders accepted from some destinations only.
Small items (CD, 7") starts at $14.75 USD or possibly more depending on quantity, weight and size, shipping method, insurance and destination.
Large items (12", LP) starts at $16.75 USD or possibly more depending on quantity, weight and size, shipping method, insurance and destination.
NOTE: For most European and some major Asian destinations, shipping & handling with full insurance included run between $25.00 USD to $27.00 USD for one 12" or LP and run between $16.00 USD to $18.00 USD for one 7" or CD, full insurance included.
For shipping/handling quotes, please send list of items wanted and country of destination.
International orders weighing under 64 oz. (4 lbs.) or 7x12" or less ship by USPS First Class Package International Service® (Delivery times vary due to destination's postal system performance and available intl flights). Some destinations have Delivery Confirmation International service.
International order weighing over 64 oz. (4 lbs.) or 8x12" or more ship by USPS Priority Mail International® (6-10 business days) with USPS Tracking™. (Delivery times vary due to destination postal system performance and available intl flights).
Buyers shall receive official shipping notifications when available from USPS.com.
Import, customs duties, clearance fee and taxes is applicable are the responsibility of buyers (importers) of goods.
If your international shipment is taking longer than usual (2 weeks on average) to deliver, please contact or visit your local postal or customs office and have the customs label number found on your shipping notifications for delivery status. You maybe able to discuss re-scheduled delivery or arrange for pick-up with them.
As a service term with our insurance carrier, insurance protection for loss, or non-delivery is activated 55 CALENDAR DAYS from SHIPPING DATE. This is to allow enough time for delivery by your postal service. Only contact seller to start an insurance claim processing AFTER this time has past but meanwhile, do continue to contact your post or customs office, mail sort center for delivery status. Fraudulent claims constitutes as mail fraud and is a prosecutable offense!
Insurance protection for shortages and damaged goods in transit will activate upon delivery but please keep the following in mind for these types of claims:
◦ Please document the damage and missing items with your local post or carrier BEFORE taking delivery. Or take it to the post office to document the damage before opening.
◦ All the damaged packaging material and goods must be kept in original form as received and SHOULD NOT be thrown away or given to the carrier before an insurance claim is completed/resolved as PHOTOS WILL BE REQUIRED.
◦ Please be patient, and allow up to 10 business days for processing, thank you.
Please leave feedback when order is received to your satisfaction. Positive feedback will be returned ASAP.
Contact seller first should there be an issue with your order so that it may be attended to before leaving feedback.
$13.99 + shipping