Marshall McLuhan – The Medium Is The Massage
|A||The Medium Is The Massage: With Marshall McLuhan|
|B||The Medium Is The Massage: With Marshall McLuhan|
- Artwork [Additional] – Winston Smith (5)
- Concept By [Conceived], Coordinator – Jerome Agel
- Design – Trevor Gendron
- Design [Package Design], Layout – Karma (6), Trevor Gendron
- Effects – Ralph Curtis*, Walt Gustafson
- Liner Notes – DJ Spooky That Subliminal Kid*, John Simon, Michael Vazquez (2), Paul D. Miller
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Sandy Speiser
- Producer, Composed By – John Simon
- Reissue Producer – Noah Uman
- Voice – Ann Lynn (2), Bob McFadden, Bryna Raeburn, Crowd (12), Elisabeth Lohman, Jerome Agel, John Culkin S.J.*, John Simon, Julie And Jesse, Marshall McLuhan, Quentin Fiore, Sugar Wagner
- Written-By – Jerome Agel, Marshall McLuhan, Quentin Fiore
Packaged with 16-page booklet featuring original essays as well as a collection of previously unpublished photos from the original recording sessions and an influenced by McLuhan art piece by Winston Smith (American designer known for his work with Alternative Tentacles).
Also with a new interview (2013) with John Simon conducted by Noah Uman.
Recorded on April 24th, 1967, May 9th, 10th, 11th and 23rd 1967 in New York City.
Originally released as Columbia / CS9501 in 1967.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 1 65212 77111 4
- Barcode (String): 165212771114
Seller's Shipping Information
U.S. shipping is $3.00 for single LPs, $1 for each additional LP. (Shipping may vary depending on location). CD shipping is 2.50 for single discs, .50 for each additional CD. Boxed sets are handled on a case by case basis. I ship overseas and will bill shipping according to weight and destination. Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery.
Shipping for INTERNATIONAL orders costs $17.00 for a single LP and $4.00 for each additional LP. All vinyl is shipped via First Class International Airmail. CDs ship at approximately $7 for 1-2 CDs.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery. Import tax/duty fees are YOUR responsibility, and should be considered before making your purchase. Do not ask me to falsify customs forms, this will not happen.