Rose Royce – Perfect Lover
$0.50 + shipping
Producer – Bryan Williams, Steven R. Bernstein*Written-By – Dennis Jones (7), John Barnes, Marva King
|A2||Living In Your World
Executive-Producer – Nick MartinelliProducer – Randy CantorWritten-By – Ed Roynesdal, Glenn Miller (8)
|A3||Wish I Could Love You Back
Arranged By [Background] – Alex BrownProducer – Alex Brown, Ron "Have Mercey" Kersey*Written-By – Alex Brown, Fred Sawyers, Ron "Have Mercey" Kersey*
|A4||All I Want To Do
Executive-Producer – Nick MartinelliProducer – Bruce WeedenWritten-By – Carolyn Mitchell, Cynthia Biggs, Dennis Richardson
|B1||I Want You
Executive-Producer – Nick MartinelliProducer – Randy CantorSoloist, Saxophone – Ron KerberWritten-By – Carolyn Mitchell
Arranged By [Background] – Alex BrownProducer, Written-By – Alex Brown, Ron "Have Mercey" Kersey*
|B3||You Turn Me On
Producer, Written-By – Donald Robinson
|B4||When You Get Right Down To It
Producer – Kenny Copeland, Randy ThomasWritten-By – Freddie Dunn, Randy Thomas
- Alto Saxophone – Louis Taylor
- Backing Vocals – Alex Brown, Andre McKenzie (2), Annette Hardeman, Brenda Hill, Carl Carwell, Carolyn Mitchell, Charlene Holloway, Cynthia Biggs, Donna Natson, Helen Brunner*, Kenny Riley, Lamont Coward, Lynn Davis, Vera Lovett
- Bass – Doug Grigsby
- Drum Programming – Donald Robinson, Jim Salamone, Randy Cantor
- Drums – Daryl Burgee, Doug Grigsby, Henry Gardner*, Jim Salamone, Randy Cantor
- Engineer [Assistant] [Sound Spa Studio] – Carl Angstadt*
- Engineer [Echo Sound Studio] – Bob Morse
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] [Sound Castle Studio] – Hill Swimmer*
- Engineer [Sigma Sound Studio] – Adam Silverman, Bruce Weeden, Bob Finizio*, Scott MacMinn*
- Engineer [Sound Spa Studio] – Al Alberts, Jr.
- Engineer [Wildcat Studio] – John Schneider (4)
- Executive-Producer – Alan Rubens, Steven R. Bernstein*
- Guitar – David Gardner (4), Jimmy Macon*, Randy Bowland, Rutherford Gay
- Keyboards – Bryan Williams, Kurt Dowd*, Dennis Richardson, Donald Robinson, Doug Grigsby, Randy Cantor, Roman Johnson, Ron "Have Mercey" Kersey*
- Keyboards [Overdubs] – Randy Cantor
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Performer [Rose Royce] – Freddie Dunn, Henry Garner, Jr.*, Kenny Copeland, Lisa Taylor, Michael Moore (3), Walter McKinney
- Programmed By [Additional] – Aaron Smith (2)
- Programmed By [Instrumental] – Ron "Have Mercey" Kersey*
- Programmed By [Keyboards] – Jim Salamone
Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia, PA
Sound Spa Recording Studio, Chester, PA
Sound Castle Studio, Los Angeles, California
Wildcat Studio, Los Angeles, California
Echo Sound Studio, Glendale, California
Mastered at Atlantic Studios, New York, NY
℗ © 1989 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567 - 81944 - 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): ST-A-887269-SP
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): ST-A-887270-SP
Seller's Shipping Information
HOW WE DO:
We are an independent record shop that wants you go get your music, as soon as possible! We know what is like to be stoked for music!
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
All payments must be in U.S. dollars. An invoice will be sent to you after the item is purchase. Please wait for this invoice before paying.
Payment must be made within three days of purchase. If not paid within four days, order will be canceled and buyer will receive negative feedback.
Jacket notes: "Generic" means that the item does not come with a picture disc, but with a blank cardboard jacket.
"No Cover" means that the item does not come with either a picture jacket or blank cardboard jacket. It will come in a paper or plastic inner sleeve.
All items are graded visually and very conservatively according to the Goldmine Standards set forth by Discogs.
*All items shipped via Media Mail OR First Class.
*All items shipped via International First Class Mail outside of the U.S. unless agreed upon before payment.
** International shipment note: USPS First Class Mail International provides a 'tracking' number but it is only accurate when the package is in the United States. The only shipping method through USPS with a tracking number from door-to-door is Global Express Mail Guaranteed and it is very expensive. First Class Mail International usually takes 2-4 weeks. However, USPS does not quote or guarantee a shipping time frame. Sometimes the shipments can take up to eight weeks depending on speed and efficiency of the Postal Service in the US and your country.
*All vinyl records are shipped in specially constructed cardboard mailers with additional cardboard padding to further protect the records.
*Buyer pays all shipping costs—we cannot give shipping discounts.
PLEASE NOTE: A DOUBLE 12" OR DOUBLE LP IS CONSIDERED TWO (2) ITEMS, WHEN WE CALCULATE SHIPPING. A 3-LP SET IS CONSIDERED THREE (3) ITEMS, AND SO ON.
LP & 10" $5.00 ($9.00 for Priority)
+ $1 per additional item
LP & 10" $15.00 for 1 LP ($35.00 for Priority)
+ $3 per additional item
International (REST OF WORLD)--EFFECTIVE 17 JAN 2016
LP & 10" $24.00 for 1 LP ($46.00 for Priority)
+ $4 per additional item
$0.50 + shipping