Trackliste Verberge Mitwirkende
Producer, Mixed By – ADF*, Rex Sargeant
Engineer – Max Hayes*Producer, Mixed By – Brendan LynchRecorded By – Asian Dub Foundation
Backing Vocals – Catalisa
Backing Vocals – Catalisa
|C1||Free Satpal Ram
Engineer – Max Hayes*Producer, Mixed By – Brendan Lynch, Primal ScreamRecorded By – ADF*
Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Deeder ZamanRap – NavigatorWritten-By – Crawford*
|D1||Operation Eagle Lie||3:21|
|D3||Tribute To John Stevens
Remix – Asian Dub Foundation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Marketed By – Motor Music GMBH
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Produced At – Roundhouse Studios
- Engineered At – Roundhouse Studios
- Bass, Vocals, Programmed By – Dr Das*
- Design – Guerrilla6
- Engineer – Rex Sargeant (tracks: A3 to B3, C2, D1, D2)
- Guitar, Vocals, Programmed By – Chandrasonic
- Lighting Director – Pravin A. Laugh
- Lighting Director [Head Of Light Entertainment] – Pravin A. Laugh
- Mastered By – Jeoff Pesche*
- Mixed By – Bobby Marshall (tracks: A3 to B2, C2, D1, D2), Louis Beckett (tracks: A3 to B2, C2, D1, D2)
- Photography By – Adrian Boot
- Producer – Asian Dub Foundation (tracks: A3 to B3, C2 to D1, D3)
- Producer [Additional] – Bobby Marshall (tracks: A3 to B2, C2, D1, D2), Louis Beckett (tracks: A3 to B2, C2, D1, D2)
- Rap, Programmed By – Deeder*
- Recorded By – Rex Sargeant (tracks: A2 to C2, D1, D2)
- Sampler, Turntables – Pandit G
- Synthesizer, Other [Radical Movements, Live Midi] – Sun-J
- Technician [Assistant] – Jon Musgrave (tracks: A1 to B3, C2, D1, D2)
- Written By – Das / Pandit / Savale / Tailor / Zaman (tracks: A1 to C1, D1 to D3), Das / Pandit / Savale / Tailor / Zaman / Crawford (tracks: C3), Das / Pandit / Savale / Tailor / Zaman / Spacek (tracks: C2)
- Written-By – Das*, Zaman*, Pandit*, Tailor*, Savale*
"Assassin" is based on the story of Udam Singh A.K.A. Mohammed Singh Azad who on 1939 avenged the 1919 Amritsar massacre at assassinating the Punjab's ex-govenor General Colonel O'Dwyer.
"Satpal Ram" is yet another person on the reveiving end of British injustice / for deatils on his situation contact: Free Satpal Campaign, c/o 101villa Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, B19 1NH
"Naxalite" is inspired by an uprising of landless peasants that took place in West Bengal at the end of the Sixities and trippered other insurrections.
℗1998 London Records 90 Ltd. except A1 ℗1997 London Records 90 Ltd. ©1998 London Records 90 Ltd. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by London Records 90 Ltd.
Track A1 was produced and mixed at Roundhouse Studios. ℗1997 FFRR.
Tracks A2 to B3, C2, D1, D2 were recorded and mixed at The Roundhouse Studios. ℗1998 London.
Track C1 ℗1998 FFRR.
Tracks C2 ℗1998 London.
Track C3 produced and mixed at Community Music. ℗1998 London.
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode: 7 31455 60061
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Price Code: PY 287
Andere Versionen (5 von 19) Alle anzeigen
|2 28193||Asian Dub Foundation||Rafi's Revenge (CD, Album)||FFRR||2 28193||Canada||1998||Diese Version verkaufen|
|314 556 006-2||Asian Dub Foundation||Rafi's Revenge (CD, Album)||FFRR||314 556 006-2||Canada||1998||Diese Version verkaufen|
|556 006-2||Asian Dub Foundation||Rafi's Revenge (CD, Album)||FFRR||556 006-2||Europe||1998||Diese Version verkaufen|
|3984 28193-2||Asian Dub Foundation||Rafi's Revenge (CD, Album, RE)||FFRR||3984 28193-2||Germany||1999||Diese Version verkaufen|
|№2057||Asian Dub Foundation||Rafi's Revenge (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||№2057||Russia||1998||Diese Version verkaufen|