- Distributed By – ReR Megacorp
- Distributed By – ReR USA
- Distributed By – Locus Solus
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fred Records
- Copyright (c) – Fred Records
- Published By – Anthill Music
- Recorded At – Jankowski Studio
- Manufactured By – MorphiusDisc Manufacturing – MORPH-1750
- Manufactured By – www.morphius.com – MORPH-1750
- Glass Mastered At – DCA (3) – 1/1DCA10772
Edited and mastered in July 2000.
Extraneous material is taken from recordings of demonstrations in New York and Washington DC, and from random radio tuning.
"Accidental" was originally commissioned by Paul Selwyn Norton for the dance piece "Rogue Tool".
It was premiered by the Batsheva Dance Company in Tel Aviv, Israel in February 1996.
p & © 2001 Fred Records All titles Anthill Music (GEMA)
Distributed by ReR Megacorp
Made in USA
Distributed in USA by ReR USA
Distributed in Japan by Locus Solus
Packaging: 4 panel, black plastic Digipak
The Music for Dance series does not appear on release, information taken from the artist's homepage
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode: 0752725020428
- Rights Society (Performance rights): GEMA
- Label Code: LC-02677
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Matrix / Runout: ***1/1DCA10772* MORPHIUSDISC MFG WWW.MORPHIUSDISC.COM MORPH-1750