Trackliste Verberge Mitwirkende
|A1||–Sandy Rivera Feat. Haze||
Engineer – Dave Darlington*Featuring, Vocals – HazeMixed By – Sandy RiveraWritten-By, Producer – Harikrish Menon Ramachandran, Sandy Rivera
|A2||–Gene Farris Featuring Lady Sarah||
Black Satin (Miguel Migs Petalpusher Dub)
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Gene Farris, Jason HeinrichsBass, Guitar, Keyboards – Jason HeinrichsEngineer – Jay-JFeaturing – Lady SarahKeyboards [Additional Keys], Drums, Programmed By – Gene FarrisRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Miguel MigsVocals – Lady Sarah, Sarah ArmwoodWritten-By, Producer – Gene Farris
So Right (Axwell And BT's Essence Dub)
Guitar – John DerekKeyboards [Keys] – Marc PomeroyLead Vocals – Patrick's ImaginationProducer – AxwellProducer [Additional Musical Elements] – Axwell, Brian Tappert, Marc PomeroyProducer [Vocal Production] – Axwell, Rohan HeathRemix – Axwell, BT*Written-By – Allan Felder, Axwell, Bunny Sigler, Noel McKoy, Rohan Heith*
|B2||–Jay-J Featuring Latrice Barnett||
Keep On Rising
Featuring, Vocals – Latrice BarnettProducer – Jay-JWritten-By – J. Hernandez*, L. Barnett*
|C1||–Groove Junkies Feat. Indeya||
Gonna Get By (Classic Vox Mix)
Featuring, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – IndeyaKeyboards [Keys] – Parrish WintersmithTrumpet – Chris LaBarberaWritten-By, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Evan Landes, Parrish Wintersmith
|C2||–DJ John 'Julius' Knight*||
Find A Friend (Audiowhores Remix)
Engineer – Graham Lord, Phil White (2)Guitar – Alan C Unsworth*Keyboards [Keys] – Ian WarringtonPercussion – Luis RiberoPerformer ['Over And Over' Sample] – SylvesterProducer – John 'Julius' Knight*Remix – AudiowhoresRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Adam Unsworth, Graham LordWritten-By – Ashford & Simpson
The Best Part (Copyright Remix)
Bass – Andy KremerPerformer ['Remind Me' Sample] – Karen Evans, Patrice RushenProducer, Arranged By – Mike T*, Kenny GinoRemix – CopyrightRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Gavin 'Face' Mills*, Sam Holt, Scotti De La HoyaSampler [Sample Replay] – Marc Pomeroy
Try To Be Calm (Veikka's Original Mix)
Guitar – Petri KauttoRemix – Veikka*Written-By, Producer – Veikka Ercola*
The Light (UBP Classic Mix)
Bass – Alfonso CareyDrums – Brian TappertElectric Piano [Rhodes], Keyboards [Keys] – Marc PomeroyGuitar – John DerekKeyboards [Additional Keys], Engineer – Flavio CuvaProducer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Jamie LewisRemix – Urban Blues ProjectRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Brian Tappert, Marc PomeroyVocals – Michelle WeeksWritten-By, Composed By – Jamie Lewis, Michelle Weeks
|F1||–Manijama Feat. Mukupa And L'il T||
No No No (Jask Thaisoul Remix)
A&R [A&R Concept] – Martin OhrtFeaturing, Vocals – L'il T, MukupaProducer, Arranged By – ManijamaRemix – JaskRemix [Additional], Producer – Justin NicholsWritten-By – D. Penn*, Rodney B. Price*
|F2||–Sir Piers Featuring Monique Bingham||
Don't You Love Me
Bass – Rob MillnerDrum Programming – Sir PiersEngineer [Assistant] – Al BroderickFeaturing, Lead Vocals – Monique BinghamGuitar [Solo Guitar], Soloist [Solo Guitar], Scat – Dave MurrellPiano, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Tom PhelanProducer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Sir PiersRhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Al BroderickSynthesizer – Al Broderick, Sir PiersWritten-By – Monique Bingham, Piers Penfold
- Licensed From – Deep Vision Records
- Licensed From – Moulton Music (2)
- Licensed From – MoreHouse Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Fantasy Records
- Licensed From – C-Wype Inc.
- Licensed From – Milk n 2 Sugars Recordings
- Licensed From – Purple Music
- Licensed To – Defected Records
- Licensed To – Defected Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Kings of Tomorrow Productions
- Produced For – Haze Entertainment
- Produced For – Phonetic Music Management
- Produced For – Tempgroove Productions
- Produced For – Soul Mediques
- Produced For – Music Works, Right On!
- Produced For – Copyright Productions
- Produced For – Bloomy-Productions
- Produced For – Jazz N' Groove Productions
- Produced For – Curious Records Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soma (12)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Soulfuric Recordings, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MoreHouse Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – C-Wype Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Milk n 2 Sugars Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Defected Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Defected Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Defected Records Ltd.
- Published By – Kings Of Tomorrow
- Published By – Defected Music
- Published By – Soma Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Edel Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner Chappell Inc.
- Published By – Stopped In Time Music
- Published By – A Slice Of Evan Music
- Published By – Nick-O-Val Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Publishing Company Inc.
- Published By – Baby Fingers Music
- Published By – Purple Publishing
- Published By – Weeksworld Music
- Published By – Piers Penfold
- Published By – Curious Music (4)
- Published By – Monique Bingham
- Produced At – Farris Wheel Studios
- Produced At – Absolute Music (2)
- Recorded At – Moulton Studios
- Engineered At – Moulton Studios
- Engineered At – BlueRoom Studios, Prestwich, Manchester
- Mixed At – Soulfuric Studios
Published by Kings of Tomorrow (BMI)/Defected Music. Sandy Rivera for Kings of Tomorrow Productions and Haze for Haze Entertainment. Licensed from Deep Vision Records 2002. ℗2002 Defected Records under license from Deep Vision Records 2002.
Written and produced [...] @ Farris Wheel Studios. Vocals arranged @ Absolute Studios, Minneapolis. Engineered [...] at Moulton Studios. Published by Soma Music. ℗2002 Soma.
Produced [...] for Phonetic Music Management. Mixed at Soulfuric Studios, Florida. Incorporating elements of 'Keep Smiling' by Bunny Sigler and Allan Felder. Published by Warner-Tamerlane/Warner Chappell Music Ltd. Published by Edel Music Publishing AB/Copyright Control/Warner Chappell Inc. ℗2002 Soulfuric Recordings, Inc.
Published by Stopped In Time Music, ASCAP. Recorded at Moulton Studios, San Francisco. ℗2002 Defected Records Limited under license from Moulton Music 2002.
Published by Slice Of Evan Music. ℗2002 MoreHouse Records Inc. Licensed courtesy of MoreHouse Records Inc.
Remix and additional production [...] for Tempgroove productions. Engineered [...] at Blueroom Studios, Manchester. Contains a sample of 'Over And Over' written by Ashford/Simpson ©1977 as recorded by Sylvester. Sample clearance courtesy of Fantasy Records. Published by Nick O' Val Music (ASCAP) / Administered worldwide by Cherry Lane Music Publishing Co. Inc. (ASCAP). ℗2002 C-Wype, Inc. Licensed courtesy of C-Wype, Inc.
Produced and arranged [...] for Soul Mediques/Music Works, Right On! Incorporating elements of 'Remind Me' by Patrice Rushen & Karen Evans. Remix and additional production [...] for Copyright Productions. Published by Baby Fingers Music. ℗2002 Soulfuric Recordings, Inc.
Written and produced [...] for Bloomy Productions. Issued under license from MN2S Recordings. ℗2002 MN2S Recordings.
Published by Purple Publishing/Weeksworldmusic. Remix and additional production [...] for Jazz-N-Groove Productions 2002. ℗2002 Defected Records under license from Purple Music
Justin Nichols, appearing courtesy of Club Recordings. ℗2002 Defected Records Ltd
Piers Penfold (Curious Music)/Monique Bingham (ASCAP).Produced, arranged and mixed [...] on behalf of Curious Records Ltd. ℗2002
℗ & © 2003 Defected Records Ltd.
Made in England. MCPS.
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode (Text): 826194000219
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Rights Society (B2, C2, F2): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A1): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout hand etched): ITH 01 LP A Stu.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout hand etched): ITH 01 LP B
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, runout hand etched): ITH 01 LP C
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, runout hand etched): ITH 01 LP D
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, runout hand etched): ITH 01 LP E
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, runout hand etched): ITH 01 LP F