|Concert - The Cure Live|
|A1||Shake Dog Shake||4:10|
|A4||The Hanging Garden||4:03|
|A5||Give Me It||2:42|
|A7||One Hundred Years||6:42|
|A9||10:15 Saturday Night||3:40|
|A10||Killing An Arab||2:49|
|Curiosity - Cure Anomalies 1977-1984|
|B2||Boys Don't Cry||2:39|
|B5||In Your House||3:19|
|B6||The Drowning Man||5:37|
|B8||The Funeral Party||4:33|
- Bass – Phil Thornalley (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Cover – Toberr*
- Drums – Andy Anderson (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Engineer – Dave Allen* (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Phil* (tracks: B1 to B10)
- Guitar – Porl Thompson (tracks: A1 to A10), Robert Smith (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Keyboards – Laurence Tolhurst (tracks: A1 to A10), Porl Thompson (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Producer – Dave Allen* (tracks: A1 to A10), The Cure (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Saxophone – Porl Thompson (tracks: A1 to A10)
- Vocals – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Tolhurst* (tracks: A2 to A4, A6 to B8, B10),), Hartley* (tracks: A8, B4, B5), Dempsey* (tracks: A9, A10), Smith* (tracks: A1 to B10), Gallup* (tracks: A2 to A4, A7, A8, B4 to B8, B10)
Marketed by Polydor B.V.
Printed in Holland
Recorded by the Manor Mobile
These songs were all taken from Robert's cassette collection and made as listenable as possible by Phil
Thanks for everyone who was involved especially Nigel, Ted and Roger
Cover by toberr
p&c 1984 Fiction Records London
All songs published by APB Music Co Ltd
Tracks A1 to A3 and A5 recorded live in Oxford 5 May 1984.
Tracks A4, A6 recorded live in London 10 May 1984.
Track A7 recorded live in London 8 May 1984.
Tracks A8 to A10 recorded live in London 9 May 1984.
Track B1 recorded live at The Rocket, Crawley 4 Dec 1977.
Track B2 in the Chestnut Studio (demo), Frensham 27 May 1978.
Track B3 recorded live in Nottingham October 1979.
Track B4 is from a French radio concert 9 June 1980.
Track B5 recorded live in Holland 15 January 1980.
Tracks B6 to B8 recorded live 1981 (resp. australia or new zealand, somewhere else, somewhere).
Track B9 recorded live in London 1 May 1982.
Track B10 recorded live in Paris 15 May 1984.
White plastic tape - orange paper labels, black print
Released in black & clear plastic case with multifoiled booklet
The back of the case has 'PolyGram' with 12 stars below it printed in relief.
Durations not mentioned on release.
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode: none
- Rights Society: STEMRA
Andere Versionen (5 von 90) Alle anzeigen
|fixh10, 823 682-1, FIXH 10||The Cure||Concert - The Cure Live (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records, Fiction Records||fixh10, 823 682-1, FIXH 10||UK||1984||Diese Version verkaufen|
|823 682-2||The Cure||Concert - The Cure Live (CD, Album, RE)||Fiction Records||823 682-2||Brazil||1998||Diese Version verkaufen|
|35130-25||The Cure||Concert - The Cure Live (LP, Album)||Vap||35130-25||Japan||1984||Diese Version verkaufen|
|96 03971||The Cure||Concert - The Cure Live (LP, Album)||Elektra||96 03971||Canada||1984||Diese Version verkaufen|
|823 682-2 YH, 823 682-2||The Cure||Concert - The Cure Live (CD, Album, RP)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||823 682-2 YH, 823 682-2||UK||Unknown||Diese Version verkaufen|