Trackliste Verberge Mitwirkende
|A1||I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
Written-By [Uncredited] – Clarence Gaskill, Jimmy McHugh
|A2||Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
Written-By – Billy Moll, Harry Barris, Ted Koehler
|A3||I've Found A New Baby
Written-By – Jack Palmer (4), Spencer Williams (2)
|A4||When I Fall In Love
Written-By – Edward Heyman, Victor Young
Written-By – John Schonberger, Richard Coburn, Vincent Rose
Written-By – Duke Ellington, Tyree Glenn
Written-By – Hoagy Carmichael, Mitchell Parish
|B4||One O'Clock Jump
Written-By – Count Basie
- Record Company – Concord Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Jazz, Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Shapiro, Bernstein & Co.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Intersong Inc
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Tempo Music Inc.
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Yamaha Hall, Tokyo
- Remixed At – PER
- Art Direction – Dick Hendler
- Bass – Phil Flanigan
- Drums – Chuck Riggs
- Engineer [Assistant] – Isao Itoh
- Engineer [Recording] – Tameo Kawada
- Engineer [Remix] – Phil Edwards
- Executive-Producer – Carl E. Jefferson
- Guitar – Chris Flory
- Liner Notes – John S. Wilson
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography By [Cover] – Chuck Stewart
- Photography By [Liner] – Kinjiro Miyazaki
- Piano – John Bunch
- Tenor Saxophone – Scott Hamilton
Recorded Live at Yamaha Hall, Tokyo, Japan June 1983
Remixed at P.E.R.
A1: Jobete Music Co., Inc. - ASCAP
A2: Shapiro Bernstein & Co. - ASCAP
A3: MCA Music, a div. of MCA, Inc. - ASCAP
A4: Intersong, Inc. - ASCAP
B1: Leo Feist, Inc. - ASCAP
B2: Tempo Music, Inc. - ASCAP
B3: Mills Music, Inc. - ASCAP
B4: Leo Fesit, Inc. - ASCAP
Track A1 is actually a 1926 song written by Jimmy McHugh and Clarence Gaskill, not the Tammi Terrell Motown song by Johnny Bristol / Harvey Fuqua: "I Can't Believe You Love Me" the release credits. The credit errors (also the wrong publisher Jobete) were corrected in the 1990 CD release.
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): CJ 233 A 17413 (3)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): CJ 233 B 17414 (3)