Trackliste Verberge Mitwirkende
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Recorded Anthology Of American Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Recorded Anthology Of American Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – 1750 Arch Studios
- Recorded At – Hunter College Electronic Music Studio
- Recorded At – San Francisco Tape Music Center
- Recorded At – Bell Labs, Murray Hill, NJ
- Recorded At – Center for Contemporary Music, Mills College
- Recorded At – Studios Of Laurie Anderson
- Remastered At – Soundbyte Productions
Digital remastering of New World Records reissue: Paul Zinman, SoundByte Productions, NYC
Music of the Spheres was recorded by Robert Shumaker at 1750 Arch Studios.
World Rhythms was realized at Hunter College Electronic Music Studio.
Bye Bye Butterfly was realized at the San Francisco Tape Music Center.
Appalachian Grove I was realized at Bell Labs, Murray Hill, New Jersey.
I Could Sit Here All Day was realized at Mills Center for Contemporary Music and 1750 Arch Studios.
Points was realized at Hunter College Electronic Music Studio.
New York Social Life and Time to Go were realized at the studios of Laurie Anderson, New York City.
The original CRI CD was made possible through the generous support of the Virgil Thomson Foundation.
This reissue was made possible by a grant from the Francis Goelet Charitable Lead Trust.
This recording was originally issued as CRI CD 728 (Composers Recordings Inc., CRI 728, 1997).
Originally released on LP (1750 Arch Records, S-1765, 1977).
℗ & © 2006 Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
Cat# "80653-2" appears on the spine/tray art and CD label. Cat# "DIDX # 126512" appears on the CD label.
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode (Text): 0 9322-80653-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned UPC as 13-digit GTIN): 0093228065326
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-126512 1
- Barcode (Pressing code, mirrored): A01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5082
Andere Versionen (2 von 2) Alle anzeigen
|S-1765||Various||New Music For Electronic And Recorded Media (LP, Album)||1750 Arch Records||S-1765||US||1977||Diese Version verkaufen|
|CD 728||Various||New Music For Electronic & Recorded Media (Women In Electronic Music - 1977) (CD, RE)||Composers Recordings Inc. (CRI)||CD 728||US||1997||Diese Version verkaufen|