French vinyl, CD, DVD pressing and cassette duplication plant, manufacturing and distribution company.
|Americ Disc, Americ Disc Inc., Disque Americ, Disque Americ Inc., Hi-Space, Moulage Plastique De L'Ouest, MPO (Ireland) Ltd, MPO (UK) Ltd, MPO Asia, MPO Audio & Video GmbH, ...
|mpo.fr , mpo-international.com , mpo.de , mpo.es , mpo.co.uk , mpo.ie , mpo.pt , YouTube , Wikipedia
- French can't do it no more it seems. Got the terminator album, mint, scratches on LP, bunch of noise. Just bad.
- Bad quality control on this one. My vinyl arrived with a lot of spots throughout, like sand spots.
- Big scratch ruins track A3 of Blood on the Tracks. Based on that and bad reviews from others I’ll avoid MPO pressings going forward.
- Lots of 90s House tracks were pressed or mastered by MPO. Very good quality for those. The recent ones lost on quality it seems... I have quite a few 2021/2022 titles mastered at MPO and they were full of clicks and crackles. Such a shame for what was before a quality standard.
- J'ai acheté l'album de Lana Del Rey "Chemtrails over the Country Club" de la compagnie MPO.
L'impression de l'enveloppe est excellente - note 5.
Le vinyle est sale avec de multiples éraflures et traces de doigts.
Le vinyle à haute électricité statique attire la poussière tout le temps.
Présente de multiples rayures. La qualité d'enregistrement est au niveau de la CD, il y a du bruit et des clics constants.
Les hautes et basses fréquences sont fortement atténuées. Pour la qualité de l'enregistrement - 2.
Le score final est de trois points, en tenant compte d'une bonne impression de l'enveloppe.
- worst plant in the world at this moment IMO, even united in America and GZ have better quality control these days. Every new record I have purchased from them has come with lots of non-fill and scuffs.
- MP Oh no is more like it. I don't understand how nearly every current vinyl pressing from them has one side off center. In the 90s, I used to love seeing MPO cause I knew it meant quality. Not sure what happened to those days.
- Congratulations MPO
“Billie Eilish - Happier than Ever” on recycled vinyl but just a heads up - Don’t do recycle vinyl again and take a look at all the review comments on - https://www.discogs.com/release/19676596-Billie-Eilish-Happier-Than-Ever
I have a reference system and I have never heard such a dismal pressing with constant surface noise, pops, ticks and crackles that has scuffs and a residue on it - it’s just sad.
Drive a petrol car to the record shop, to buy a substandard environmentally friend recycled pressing that was delivered across the globe by plane and truck. Only to use a record player at home powered by coal electricity - contradiction much?
Virgin pressing please or just don’t bother - I’ll be returning this album for a full refund.
- Hey, it is so difficult to press flat records without scuffs?
- Vor 2 Jahren bearbeitetThe non fill specialists. If you want loads of records with annoying ripping sounds (due to the fact they couldn’t be bothered to properly QC their vinyl) then look no further. If you want a coloured vinyl pressing, then the amount of non-fill is doubled.
Also if you like swooshing sounds on your records, completely obliterating quiet passages then you’re in luck. MPO is at your service.
- Pressing Plant Matrix Schemes von FLauridsen
- labels/series/ von flipget26
- European Digital Media Manufacturing Plants von star_man_20
- Pressing Plants von addicted0403
- Sid Vision* von dborap
- Current Pressing Plant/Manufacturers von Granolla
- FR labels von Alistere
- French Vinyl, Shellac & Lathe Pressing Plants / Manufacturers von Granolla
- BAD Pressing Plants von notec
- French Pressing Plants von LEE-SUN_Records_68
- Ϻ Λ S ₸ Є Ʀ ł И Ǥ ∙ S ₸ Ʉ Ɖ ł Θ S ϟ Ʀ Є Ͼ Θ Ʀ Ɖ S ∙ P Ʀ Є S S ł И Ǥ von n.o.i.r
- CD manufacturers von earshot