|A1||–||My Father's Daughter|
|A3||–||I Think Of Angels|
|A5||–&||Rather Be Home|
|A6||–||I Am A Map|
|A7||–||As You Did Before|
|B1||–, &||There's A Girl|
|B2||–&||I'll Be Waiting|
|B3||–||I Will Follow|
- Lacquer Cut By –
Gatefold cover. Some copies have a "Made in Germany" sticker on the back.
- Barcode (Text): 6 02438 69908 7
- Barcode: 602438699087
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): BL54484-01 A1 B0034539-01-A 3869908 BLACKBELT-LEVI
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): BL54484-01 B1 BLACKBELT-LEVI 3869908 B0034539-01-B
|Flag Day: Original Soundtrack (CD, )||Seattle Surf Co., Republic Records||00602438699070||Europe||2021|
Vor kurzem bearbeitet
|Flag Day: Original Soundtrack (CD, Album)||Seattle Surf Co., Republic Records||B0034538-02||US||2021|
|Flag Day (Original Soundtrack) (CD, )||Seattle Surf Co., Republic Records||060243869907||Brazil||2021|
- Among the latest purchases this is the best pressing quality. Dead quiet, flat and brilliant sound.
- Having long been a fan of both Vedder (and his solo material), as well as a fan of Glen Hansard (especially back when he was in The Frames), and was familiar enough with Cat Power (aka Chan Marshall) to make pre-ordering it a no-brainer. Vedder and Hansard have helped each other out on recordings through the years, and I was a fan of Hansard's 2013 Drive All Night EP that featured Vedder and Clarence Clemons son Jake on sax.
I finally circled back here to give it my 2 cents. After two focused listens all the way through, this for me is a flawless pressing (from Optimal in Germany) of a great soundtrack of slow-burn, late night tunes. Fantastic mix. I even like Vedder's very faithful cover of R.E.M.'s Drive (though I wish they had chosen a distortion with more 'body' for when the electric guitar kicks in). Great soundtrack and pressing. Highly recommended!
- Fantastic sound in a nice gatefold packaging. Bought as a Vedder fan, but quickly learned this album has so much more to offer.
- Nice sounding album. Comes in a gatefold sleeve with some photos from the film and then photos from recording sessions. It's a nice, flat vinyl, mine was center punches well. I was pleased with the sound upon first listen. I did have a couple small areas of nonfill/light distortion in I Will Follow, but otherwise I'm happy to have this in my collection.