The Corrs – Forgiven, Not Forgotten
|1||Erin Shore (Instrumental) (Traditional Intro)
Arranged By [Celtic Drums] – Bill WhelanDrums [Celtic] – Des Reynolds*, Noel EcclesRecorded By [Celtic Drums] – Andrew Boland
|2||Forgiven, Not Forgotten||4:15|
|4||Along With The Girls (Instrumental)||0:39|
|7||The Right Time||4:07|
|8||The Minstrel Boy (Instrumental)||2:12|
|9||Toss The Feathers (Instrumental)
Bass – Neil Steubenhaus*Drums – Simon Phillips
|10||Love To Love You||4:08|
Bass – Tal Herzberg
|12||Carraroe Jig (Instrumental)||0:52|
|14||Leave Me Alone||3:40|
|15||Erin Shore (Instrumental)||4:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Polygram Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Arranged By – Jim Corr
- Arranged By [Additional] – David Foster
- Arranged By [Live Strings] – David Foster
- Art Direction – Richard Bates, Sung Lee-Crawforth*
- Co-producer – Jim Corr
- Design – Sung*
- Drums, Bodhrán, Vocals – Caroline Corr
- Guitar – Jim Corr, Michael Thompson
- Keyboards [Additional] – David Foster
- Keyboards, Vocals – Jim Corr
- Lead Vocals, Tin Whistle – Andrea Corr
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Brian K. Lee*
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ryan Freeland
- Mixed By [Traditional Pieces] – David Reitzas
- Music By, Lyrics By – The Corrs
- Photography By – Guzman
- Producer – David Foster
- Programmed By [Keyboards, Synthesizers] – Jim Corr
- Programmed By [Synclavier] – Simon Franglen
- Recorded By – David Reitzas
- Recorded By [Additional] – Felipe Elgueta
- Violin, Vocals – Sharon Corr
Recorded by David Reitzas at Chartmaker studios.
Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering Studios on 1995-07-15.
Released on 143 Records/Lava Records.
Manufactured and distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-92612-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075679261229
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Price Code: CA 851
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0572
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05F5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0514
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0608
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0568
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 0509
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 0560
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 0513
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 9): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 0611
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 10): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI 0590
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 11): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 11): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 11): IFPI 060E
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 12): 756792612-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 12): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 12): IFPI 05N8
Below you find our payment and shipping terms. Please read this carefully. Ordering from us means that you are aware of our seller's terms.
- We accept bank-transfer and Paypal.
--> For bank transfer please transfer to the IBAN number supplied with the order and please use the name "P. van Dam" in City Soest, The Netherlands. Please also mention the order number in that case.
--> Nederlandse kopers graag overmaken op het bij de order verstrekte IBAN nummer op naam van P. van Dam. Graag daarbij ordernummer vermelden.
--> We do not charge any paypal fees. If you want to pay by credit-card please open a Paypal account registering your creditcard and after that pay by Paypal. That's the safest way for you. With bank-transfer please take the transfer expenses on your own account (this usually is for free within the Eurozone and for Norway, outside that this can be expensive).
- Discogs cancels all orders as "Non Paying Buyer" if we have not received payment within 14 days after sending an invoice. Please do not place an order if you do not intend to pay.
There is some shipping delay as we prepare and collect paid orders twice each week. Orders paid before sunday 18:00 CET or wednesdaymorning 08:00 CET will be shipped the next 2 days. Items with comments starting with [X are external stocks exclusively available for us which need to be shipped to us first. Normally they ship together with our own stocks, when there is a delay in delivery of these goods to us they will be shipped 2 or 3 working days later.
- We use the automatic invoicing system so you can see postage expenses before you finalize your order. Shipping costs are relatively low when you order multiple items. Just try it by adding the items to your cart and click on the cart icon in the upper right corner. You then will go to your shopping cart and see the list with the items and next to it the shipping expenses. By default the shipping costs is on "standard airmail" for orders below € 30.
- Orders above € 50 are ONLY shipped by the shipping option "registered" or "international signed for". Shipping by "standard airmail" is always on your own risk.
- We ship to the PayPal address for PayPal payments and to the discogs address for IBAN payments.
- We don't sell very expensive items to new sellers who don't have any positive verifyable feedbacks yet. We had a few bad experiences with paypal claims.
- If you have any special shipping requests, please let us know upon paying for your order. We ship the package how we think it should be shipped.
- We only collect our orders after receiving payment. After payment you can not change your order anymore.
- With a stock over 100.000 items in stock it sometimes happens that an item is not in stock. In general all orders with missing items will be refunded and the order will be shipped as is. If you would like us to handle your order in a different manor, you must contact us on the order page upon paying for your order.
- For CD orders you can get a refund / discount on the postage expenses if we can remove the jewel-cases. The discount is 30-40% depending on the amount and destination. Please send us a message if you prefer shipping without jewel cases and we will lower the shipping costs or do a refund if you have already paid the automatic invoice.
- We ship our parcels within the Netherlands via Fietskoeriers (or their partner DHL). In the big cities the postman delivers the parcels by bike and on the countryside parcels are delivered by cars that use bio gas.
- We ship within no more than 5 days after arrival of payment. We make parcels three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Packaging lists are made in the afternoon before packaging day, so best if you pay Sunday, Tuesday of Thursday before 14:00 CET as else your order will be shipped 2 days later ).
- Shipping rates also include handling costs and cost for shipping materials, so it might be a bit more expensive than the actual postal rates.
- We do a visual grading of our CDs and vinyls, not an audibility test. This generally is enough, but sometimes a vinyl is noisy or a CD skips without seeing it. Please contact us for that and we will settle the problem.
- For grading we have used the discogs marketplace grading: http://www.discogs.com/help/mp-grading.html
- We always replace a worn of damaged jewel case with a new jewel case, unless there is a label number sticker on the jewel case or the original jewel case is still in like new condition.
- In the comments you sometimes find the following abbreviations or texts:
SOBC = sticker on backside cover
SOC = sticker on cover
SOL = sticker on label
TOC = Tear on cover (most of the time due to bad pricesticker removals)
TOL = Tear on Label
WOBC = writing on backside cover
WOC = writing on cover
WOL = writing on label
Clean vinyl =There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean, glossy vinyl = There might be light surface scratches on the vinyl, that do not affect play.
Clean scratchless vinyl = No scratches, but vinyl might show some hairlines.
Glossy, scratchless vinyl = Perfect all the way, otherwise it wouldn't be Glossy and Scratchless Spotless vinyl - only used for MINT or NM (M-) wax, (probably) unplayed.
- The [EUJ] code at the beginning of the comment line is our internal item number so we can find it easily.
- We only communicate on the discogs order page or via discogs message and not via e-mail.
- Finally, although our team is doing their very best, we are all humans and mistakes happen sometimes. Please see our 25000+ feedbacks that we are a serious seller and always provide customer support. So in case there is something wrong with the order please contact us by sending us a message on the order page and we will settle this in a satisfactory way for you.