Infinite Sound – Contemporary African-Amerikan Music
|A1||Do It All||8:24|
|A3||The Ocean Moves Primitively||10:45|
Written-By – Young*
|B3||Homeland Rhythm Cycles||4:13|
- Bass [String Bass], Voice, Percussion – Glenn Howell
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Alto Saxophone [Alto Saxaphone], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Saxaphone], Percussion – Roland Young
- Cover [Cover Reconstruction By] – Jeroen Wille
- Design – Sharon Stein
- Liner Notes – Aisha Kahlil, Glenn Howell, Julian Cowley, Roland Young
- Photography By – Lew Watts*
- Producer – Infinite Sound
- Recorded By, Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Robert Shumaker
- Remastered By – Kris Delacourt
- Vocals, Percussion – Aisha Kahlil
℗ 1975, 1750 Arch Inc.
Includes a double sided insert.
We keep our stock up to date, but since we also sell in our shop and through other sites, it's always possible your item has just been sold. Let's say you have a 98,99% chance your item is acuatlly available :-)
Hermes (insured) up to 25kg: 4,95 €
Warenpost International until 500 gr. 4,40 € Registered 7,20 €
Warenpost International until 1000 gr. 8,33 € Registered 11,13 €
Warenpost International until 2000 gr 20,23 € Registered 23,03 €
Warenpost International until 500 gr 3,70 € Registered 6,05 €
Warenpost International until 1000 gr. 7,00 € Registered 9,35 €
Warenpost International until 2000 gr 17,00 € Registered 19,35€
Latinamerica, Asia, Middle- & Southafrica, Australia & Oceanian please ask for shipping.
**for Europe (EU) and World over 5kg weight the shipping will be calculated new.
For uninsured shippings we are NOT responsable if the item gets lost or damaged.
Please bear that in mind when ordering pricey or many items!
Or pick up your records in our store in Munich.
Also check our website 'optimal-records.de'