|A1||Star Wars (Main Theme)||5:49|
|A3||The Training Of A Jedi Knight||3:17|
|A4||The Heroics Of Luke And Han||6:18|
|B1||The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)||2:59|
|B2||Departure Of Boba Fett||3:30|
|B3||Han Solo And The Princess||3:25|
|B5||The Battle In The Snow||3:48|
|C1||The Asteroid Field||4:10|
|C2||The City In The Clouds||6:29|
|C3||Rebels At Bay||5:23|
|C4||Yoda And The Force||4:01|
|D2||The Magic Tree||3:32|
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bantha Music
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Recorded At – Anvil Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Twentieth Century Fox Studios
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross, Tim Owens (3)
- Design – Murry Whiteman/Gribbitt!*, Tim Bryant (2)
- Engineer [Remixing Engineer] – John Neal
- Liner Notes – Alan Arnold
- Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Producer, Composed By, Conductor – John Williams (4)
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Eric Tomlinson
- Recording Supervisor [Recording Supervised By] – Lionel Newman
Included: 12 page full colour 11.5"x11" booklet
Credits/titles on sleeve:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back; The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture; Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams
Credits/titles on spine:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture
Credits/titles on labels:
Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back / The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture Performed by The London Symphony Orchestra
Recorded at Anvil Recording Studios, Denham, England. Recorded on December 27, 28, 29, 1979 & January 7, 8, 9, 10, 17, 18, 1980. Remixed at Twentieth Century Fox Studios, Los Angeles, Ca.
© ℗ 1980 Lucasfilm Ltd.
Published by Fox Fanfare Music, Inc. and Bantha Music (BMI)
Manufactured & Marketed by RSO Records, Inc. 8335 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90069. Distributed by Polygram Distribution, Inc. 810 7th Avenue, New York, New York 10019.
Label Variation: Side notation numbers uses by numbers Side 1/2/3/4
(Another US 2×LP release with - Label Variation: sides numbers are spelled out.)
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (On Labels next to cat.#): 72
- Other (Intl.): 2658 134
- Other (Ind. Intl. # (LP 1)): 2479 238
- Other (Ind. Intl. # (LP 2)): 2479 239
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): RS-2-4201-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): RS-2-4201 BS
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Label): RS-2-4201 CS
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Label): RS-2-4201 DS
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): RS-2-4201-AS-PRC-R1-1-11
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): RS-2-4201-BS-PRC-R2-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (C-Side Runout Etching): RS-2-4201-CS-PRC-R1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (D-Side Runout Etching): RS-2-4201-DS-PRC-R1-1-1
We keep our stock up to date, but since we also sell in our shop and through other sites, it's always possible your item has just been sold. Let's say you have a 98,99% chance your item is acuatlly available :-)
Hermes (insured) up to 25kg: 4,95 €
Warenpost International until 500 gr. 4,40 € Registered 7,20 €
Warenpost International until 1000 gr. 8,33 € Registered 11,13 €
Warenpost International until 2000 gr 20,23 € Registered 23,03 €
Warenpost International until 500 gr 3,70 € Registered 6,05 €
Warenpost International until 1000 gr. 7,00 € Registered 9,35 €
Warenpost International until 2000 gr 17,00 € Registered 19,35€
Latinamerica, Asia, Middle- & Southafrica, Australia & Oceanian please ask for shipping.
**for Europe (EU) and World over 5kg weight the shipping will be calculated new.
For uninsured shippings we are NOT responsable if the item gets lost or damaged.
Please bear that in mind when ordering pricey or many items!
Or pick up your records in our store in Munich.
Also check our website 'optimal-records.de'