Ash Code – Perspektive
- Bass [Bass VI] – Adriano*
- Drum Programming [Additional] – Elio De Filippo
- Layout – Roberto Toderico
- Lyrics By [Lyrics Assistance] – Alessandra Policella, Joana Ewertz, Lidio Ulgharaita
- Mastered By – Doruk Ozturkcan*
- Mixed By – Doruk Ozturkcan* (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4 to B5)
- Photography By [Band's Pic] – Francesca Parità
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Sandra Roczeń
- Recorded By – Ash Code (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4 to B5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Silvio Speranza (tracks: A2, B3)
- Synth [Synth Melodies], Voice, Bass [Bass VI] – Claudia*
- Voice, Bass [Bass VI], Programmed By – Alessandro*
- Words By – Luca Gillian (tracks: A5)
- Words By, Music By – Alessandro Belluccio, Claudia Nottebella*
Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale
- Barcode: 8016670132639
Shipping with German Postal Service (Deutsche Post), or suitable parcel service. Ships within 2-3 days after order!
(1) ANASA Musicstore shall deliver the ordered goods to the address specified by the customer during the order process, if possible immediately after the customer has submitted the order to ANASA Musicstore respectively paid the order. ANASA Musicstore shall be entitled to make partial deliveries. Arising costs are at ANASA Musicstore's expense. Furthermore ANASA Musicstore shall be entitled to charge additional shipping fees, if the customer wants to receive a partial delivery.
(2) Shipping shall be carried out at the shipping costs stated in each particular case in the order confirmation.
(3) Deliveries by ANASA Musicstore shall be carried out with the reservation that ANASA Musicstore itself will be supplied completely and in time and is not responsible for non-availability. In case a certain article or substitute is unavailable, ANASA Musicstore shall be entitled to refuse the delivery. ANASA Musicstore shall notify the customer about the non-availability. The probably already paid purchase price will be refund immediately.
(4) Delivery periods stated shall be non-committal and only approximate, as far as a delivery date has not been bindingly agreed.
(5) ANASA Musicstore reserves the right to deliver limited available articles in quantities commonly used in an average household only.
(1) Customers may revoke the contract by returning the goods within 14 days from receipt of the order without stating reasons.
(2) The two-weeks revocation period shall commence upon receipt of the order and this instruction in text form. Punctual dispatch of the received unused and undamaged articles to ANASA Musicstore shall be sufficient in order to revoke the contract concluded with us.
(3) Consequently the concluded contract will become irrevocable effective after expiration of the two-weeks revocation period.
(4) The customer shall bear the costs of the return consignment, if the price of the returned articles does not exceed an amount of 40,00 EUR, unless the delivered articles or services were not the ones ordered. If the price of the articles exceeds the amount of 40,00 EUR, ANASA Musicstore will reimburse the costs of the return consignment. ANASA Musicstore shall not accept freight forward returned shipments. They will be returned to the customer at it's own expense. Therefore return consignments have to be sufficiently stamped. Freight forward shipments and deficiencies of postage shall be regarded as not orderly returned and might not be considered as returned within the revocation period, unless ANASA Musicstore exceptionally accepts the return consignment. On revocation by the customer, ANASA Musicstore shall reimburse the purchase price and the usually incurring shipping costs using by Post or DHL. Costs for other carrier shall not be reimbursed. Customers with residence outside Germany shall bear the full expenses of the return consignment itself.
(5) If articles are returned damaged or destroyed, the customer shall reimburse ANASA Musicstore for the depreciation or the value of the returned articles. The customer bears the transportation risk of the return consignment.
(6) In case of revocation after delivery of goods, ANASA Musicstore shall reimburse already made payments after receipt of the return consignment. Already reimbursed costs of the return consignment shall be deducted from the amount to refund. For payments to bank accounts outside Germany, possibly incurring costs for the transfer shall be deducted as well.
Costs and risk of the return consignment have to be beared by the customer.