Pistas Ocultar Créditos
Computer, Guitar [Guitars] – Christian Fennesz*
Percussion [Glass Singing Bowl] – N.S.S. (2)Voice [Spoken Word] – Andri Magnason*, Bernardo Bertolucci, Carsten Nicolai, Christine Leboutte, Jose Lavat, Keyko Nimsay, Priscilla Leung, Sergei Mihailov, Shirin Neshat, Tang Kit MingWords By – Paul Bowles
Percussion – Ian Antonio, Levy Lorenzo, Ross Karre
Sho – Ko IshikawaVoice [Spoken Word] – David SylvianWords By – Arseny Tarkovsky
Shamisen – Honjoh Hidejiro
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kab America Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Kab America Inc.
- Licensed To – Éditions Milan Music
- Distributed By – Universal Music France
- Distributed By – Warner Music International
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – The Wylie Agency LLC
- Recorded At – The Studio (4)
- Recorded At – Germano Studios
- Recorded At – Bastyr University Chapel
- Recorded At – The Museum of Arts and Design
- Recorded At – Kyoto University
- Mixed At – Germano Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Artwork [Art Direction & Photography] – Shiro Takatani
- Artwork [Design] – Takuya Minami
- Artwork [Producer] – Yoko Takatani
- Concertmaster – Simon James (4) (tracks: 14)
- Contractor – David Sabee (tracks: 14)
- Engineer [ProTools Engineer] – Kory Kruckenberg (tracks: 14)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Conrad Hensel (tracks: 14)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – John Winters (tracks: 14)
- Engineer [Studio Assistant Engineers] – Jason Staniulis, Matthew Sim
- Executive-Producer [Milan Records] – Jean-Christophe Chamboredon
- Legal [Legal Coordination] – Evan Balmer
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Music By, Producer – Ryuichi Sakamoto
- Performer [Recorded By] – The Northwest Sinfonia* (tracks: 14)
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Norika Sora
- Producer [Production Assistant], Administrator [Administration] – Mai Yuda
- Production Manager [Coordination for Milan (EU)] – Joachim Pineau
- Production Manager [Coordination for Milan (North America)] – Pablo Manyer
- Production Manager, Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Alec Fellman
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer @ Germano Studios] – Alex Venguer
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer @ Kyoto] – Seigen Ono
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer @ MAD] – Ryan Kelly (3)
- Stage Manager – Jon Schluckebier (tracks: 14)
- Technician [Piano] – Kaz Tsujio
℗ & © 2017 Kab America Inc.
Made in France.
Track 8: Words from 'The Sheltering Sky', © 1949, renewed 1977 by Paul Bowles.
Used with kind permission of The Wylie Agency LLC.
Track 11: Words from 'And this I dreamt, and this I dream.', © 1990 Marina A. Tarkovskaya.
Used with kind permission by The Estate of Arseny Tarkovsky.
Elements of track 5 recorded at The Museum of Arts and Design in the Atmosphere for Enjoyment: Harry Bertoia's Environment for Sound Exhibition 2016.
Elements of track 11 & 12 recorded at Kyoto City University of Arts.
Código de Barras y Otros Identificadores
- Barcode (Printed): 3 299039 990223
- Barcode (Scanned): 3299039990223
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 5722
- Matrix / Runout: MDI -102661
- Label Code: LC 8126
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SCAM
Otras Versiones (5 de 10) Ver Todos
|RZCM 86314||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Async (CD, Album)||Commmons||RZCM 86314||Japan||2017||Vender esta versión|
|none||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Async (14xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Milan||none||2017|
|M2-36830||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Async (CD, Album)||Milan||M2-36830||US||2017||Vender esta versión|
|none||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Async (14xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Milan||none||2017|
|MLN1-36830||Ryuichi Sakamoto||Async (2xLP, Album)||Milan||MLN1-36830||US||2017||Vender esta versión|