|A1||Heaven Scent (Original Mix)||10:28|
|B1||Heaven Scent (Evolution Dub Mix)|
Remix, Producer [Additional] –
- Design –
- Engineer –
- Written-By, Producer –
℗ 1999 Bedrock Music Ltd. © 1999 Bedrock Music Ltd under exclusive licence to Pioneer Entertainment Europe Limited. Published by Copyright Control. Made in the U.K.
- Código de Barras (Scanned): 5037023500151
- Código de Barras (Text): 5 037023 500151
- Matriz/zona muerta (Side A runout groove hand etched): BEDRT+001+A FSV ALCHEMY
- Matriz/zona muerta (Side B runout groove hand etched): BEDRT+001+B FSV
|Título (Formato)||Sello||Cat. nº||País||Año|
|Heaven Scent / Life Line (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Bedrock Records||BED1||UK||1999|
|Heaven Scent (12")||Bedrock Records||BED 1||UK||1999|
|Heaven Scent (CD, Single)||Bedrock Records, Pioneer (3)||BEDRCDS 001||UK||1999|
|Heaven Scent (12", White Label, Stickered)||Bedrock Records||BEDRT 001V||UK||1999|
|Heaven Scent / Life Line (12")||Bedrock Records||BEDRT 001R||UK||1999|
- I don't normally listen to this style of music, but Heaven Scent is an awesome track. The track revolves around a massive, lovely and timeless main Trance lead melody that will melt away your problems. I can't imagine the carnage it would have caused in the clubs and parties. Although, the reason I wanted the track was when I heard it for the first time in the 2000 movie, Groove. John Digweed himself makes a cameo DJ-ing in the movie. Everytime I see the word Bedrock, it reminds me of The Flintstones!
- anyone know why the Pioneer logo is on the label?
- Massive track in 1999 and I would go as far to say the best release on Bedrock, brilliant way to end your set just like Sasha does on his GU Ibiza mix cd. The evolution mix is one for the proggers, slots in nicely with other bedrock releases, the value of this just rises every year, i paid £2.99 for this from Virgin mega stores all those years ago [God i miss record stores ;( ] so good to see its still kept its value even if vinyl is in decline. This release is a reflection of the peak time for the bedrock label and indeed the underground clubbing scene as a whole in the UK [this got hammered to death at Cream] as it all went a bit downhill after the millennium ;(
- This release came out with a red/grey inner sticker (as depicted in the photo) and blue/grey sticker with the same layout and information.