• cody-10 4 months ago

I can't switch to the old artist page. The button is gone
  • metalisthegod987 4 months ago

Me to. I'm honestly really sad because i do not like the new one
  • pfue 4 months ago

pfue edited 4 months ago
    The search function is missing. The effect is we can't find words of titles or in notes. That's very bad.

It's still there, just input what you are searching for where it says "Search barcodes & other identifiers", it can be used for every search...

Thank you, brigbrag!!!
  • HomerHossa 4 months ago

HomerHossa edited 4 months ago
    metalisthegod987
    I'm honestly really sad because i do not like the new one

Who does, I wonder ?

Net result will be I'll contribute less to the database. No respect, no return favours.
  • BaldGhost 4 months ago

où est mon bouton?
  • happylittletrees 4 months ago

Should I start an online petition to revert back to the old UI?
  • muziv 4 months ago

spam support literally flood their ticket system
  • alain-a 4 months ago

happylittletrees
    Should I start an online petition to revert back to the old UI?

who can I find ?
  • m.drysch 4 months ago

pfue
    The search function is missing. The effect is we can't find words of titles or in notes. That's very bad.

It's still there, just input what you are searching for where it says "Search barcodes & other identifiers", it can be used for every search...

Thank you, brigbrag!!!

It's possible to search but only in the chosen section (e.g. albums & singles) not the whole artist page.
  • truephoenix 4 months ago

Bring back the old interface please !!!
  • HomerHossa 4 months ago

HomerHossa edited 4 months ago
    happylittletrees
    Should I start an online petition

Whatever works ? I once again feel that Discogs management should communicate better. It's 2023. Don't alienate contributors but cocreate with them, even if you're holding the reigns. As a result of previous "operations" and the lack of liaison we're once again frustrated and in the dark. Right now it doesn't feel like we're being respected as contributors, for lack of transparency. https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/1017930?page=6#10696111
  • Suendenfall 4 months ago

It would be good to have the chance to return to the old version of discogs. And it would be even better to respond to these wishes and NOT ignore them like other portals and browser providers. So far all the innovations are neither good nor clear. One asks the question WHO came up with the idea of changing a successful platform like Discogs in such a negative way?