• ladrodipolli over 6 years ago

Hi, as impossible to me closed the account, i have paid the invoice, i have no pending orders, i have shipped every order, when i push delete account button appear this words
    "You have pending sales and cannot close your account until those have been completed"
    " When reporting this problem to Discogs Support or in the Discogs Help Forums, please describe what you were doing. Also, provide the following information:

error code: 9967709

uri: https://www.discogs.com/sell/orders

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience. "

Why?
  • phallancz over 6 years ago

Have you paid your discogs invoice ?

But why are you leaving?
  • Clogwhistle over 6 years ago

The sales probably have to process through the system including time for any possible problems with the transactions. Paypal disputes can now be filed within 180 days but I imagine that Discogs disputes would be filed far more quickly than that. Bide your time and the account will close eventually.
    File an SR and the staff will probably let you know how long it will take.

phallancz
    Have you paid your discogs invoice ?

But why are you leaving?

Yes, i have paid, 50$ yesterday
    Leaving for Promo and Jukebox tag, I was betrayed, and for me is unacceptable.

Clogwhistle
    he sales probably have to process through the system including time for any possible problems with the transactions. Paypal disputes can now be filed within 180 days

I don't think, paypal as my personal problem, i think Discogs, It is outside these disputes
  • Clogwhistle over 6 years ago

ladrodipolli
    I don't think, paypal as my personal problem, i think Discogs, It is outside these disputes

I was giving PayPal as an example of the time period given over to possible issues. I was trying to say that there will be a similar period that Discogs allows before an account can be closed, I am not trying to imply that there are issues with your transactions, only that there is a delay built into the system.
  • phallancz over 6 years ago

ladrodipolli
    Yes, i have paid, 50$ yesterday

But did you paid for all your orders in that invoice, or does some orders still appear in the billing ?

phallancz
    But did you paid for all your orders in that invoice, or does some orders still appear in the billing ?

I have ask to management the invoice,
    Full invoice, up to orders shipped 20/08 included, I have no other orders

"or does some orders still appear in the billing ? " No
  • johnantmoo over 6 years ago

All you have to do is remove your inventory from the marketplace. Then you won't get ny more orders or Discogs bill. You can still use Discogs as a reference for your music without selling.
  • wintersnooze over 6 years ago

If your last orders were shipped 20/08 discogs would be allowing time for delivery of those orders.

johnantmoo
    All you have to do is remove your inventory from the marketplace. Then you won't get ny more orders or Discogs bill. You can still use Discogs as a reference for your music without selling.

Is done yesterday, i have removed everything
  • hmvh over 6 years ago

ladrodipolli

Huh? Come now, there must be a more valid reason?

For me yes, it seems that people with experience here has "Zero", now that England give me lessons of Italian it means that we are at ridiculous.
    They want to tell me what it means to Disco Promozionale vs Edizione Jukebox, in short, they will make a nice soup, for me unacceptable.

Ho much days I have to wait?
  • Diognes_The_Fox over 6 years ago

We could continue to discuss the issue and find a resolution that work for everyone.

Take a few days and rest. Get some fresh air.

If you're really determined to leave, please make a support request.
  • valparaiso over 6 years ago

ladrodipolli

You should take a few days off Discogs, and have some rest. Do not take a decision under anger. Your contribution and knowledge here are priceless.
  • avalon67 over 6 years ago

Hey Ladro it'll pass, and we'd miss you :-)
  • mcr1 over 6 years ago

valparaiso
    Do not take a decision under anger. Your contribution and knowledge here are priceless.

avalon67
    it'll pass, and we'd miss you :-)

+1
  • xjoxjox over 6 years ago

Roberto, I cani abbaiano, la carovana passa...
  • typoman2 over 6 years ago

ladrodipolli
    Leaving for Promo and Jukebox tag

NMaC, Roberto, if not EI!!!!
    Don't do it … just listen to xjoxjox.

valparaiso
    Your contribution and knowledge here are priceless.

Thanx you for the words...
    xjoxjox
    Roberto, I cani abbaiano, la carovana passa...

Is true.....

typoman2
    NMaC, Roberto, if not EI!!!!
    Don't do it … just listen to xjoxjox.

I think Complete & Correct

anyway:
    Disco Promozionale= Promotional Record >> users want to forced to put under Jukebox because sometimes have a title Strip, this is post-manufacturing, is possible (very rare) to found same release with 2,5,10,20 different title strip, every title strip new submission for same release?
    Others users confirmed (really wrong) that this promo is no made for magazine or radio station:
    Totally wrong, when i'm DJ for six months in a radio i have receveid personally 20-30 of this promo, Black Sabbath, Saxon, Krokus ecc. hard rock, heavy metal, punk etc.. genre, via label.
    Also, i have see many wrong cover in the submission, this release promo and jukebox in the years 70-80-90 coming with plain white sleeve, or generic company sleeve, the labels used stock copy cover, for sample printed 20.000 copies of a new 7" , printed 21.000/22.000 cover, with those advancing after, put a big hole in center cover, ma is no the promo or jukebox correct cover, it's random cover.
    I have over 6.000 cover without vinyl with big center hole, but it does not help explain these things ...
  • andygrayrecords over 6 years ago

valparaiso

+1
  • The_Beatles. over 6 years ago

valparaiso

+1 from me.

I've personally never had any dealings with you but I've have seen you post many times and have seen your submissions.

If you left you would be missed.
  • Vinyl.Score over 6 years ago

ladrodipolli
    Thanx you for the words...

Please stay, we need more diversity, plus you are passionate about the subject.
  • inexpressible over 6 years ago

Contributing to Discogs is better than stealing chickens.
  • streppe over 6 years ago

valparaiso

Vinyl.Score
    Please stay, we need more diversity, plus you are passionate about the subject.

+1
  • reallygood over 6 years ago

non abbandonarci , basta avere un periodo di riposo
  • auboisdormant over 6 years ago

Diognes_The_Fox

This. Take even a couple of weeks, whatever it takes.

You're good for this database. Disagreements are inevitable, and sometimes you just have to have a lot of patience here. When you run out of patience, go recharge. :)

auboisdormant

Diognes_The_Fox

This. Take even a couple of weeks, whatever it takes.

You're good for this database. Disagreements are inevitable, and sometimes you just have to have a lot of patience here. When you run out of patience, go recharge. :)

Thanx auboisdormant and others users, but you understand, it's incredible for me, if on a 7" is written Disco Promozionale = Promotional Record
    think of it as a jukebox because it was used for that too, not only for promo, is wrong for me
    We do not care what did, but what is specified in the labels.
    The Strip title as post-manufacturing, not stated release
    Many do not know, but were also used regular copies in Jukebox machine, yes, because if a disc was played much, it was hard to find another copy, and resorted to regular disk.