• joseponzi over 3 years ago

Hi.
    Sometimes I have favorites sellers or I want to find out if a physical store around rhe world is a discog’s seller too.
    How can I do this two things?
  • Weetzie over 3 years ago

joseponzi
    Sometimes I have favorites sellers or I want to find out if a physical store around the world is a Discogs seller too.

The Discogs iOS and Android apps don't have a full "Friends" integration yet - but eventually, we hope to add in a feature like this that would allow you to follow/friend your favorite sellers.

As for finding out if your favorite physical store sells on Discogs: that info might be listed on VinylHub: https://www.vinylhub.com/
    (Some shops have a Discogs link on their VinylHub shop profile).

The Discogs apps will eventually include a more interactive VinylHub integration - so you'll be able to quickly link between VinylHub shops and their associated Discogs inventory.
  • Agweeks over 3 years ago

Yes we need this
  • santillan.mike over 2 years ago

Would love this
  • slur over 2 years ago

Please. Even a free text field and the possibility to sort the Friends list would help.
  • RastaPastaRecords over 2 years ago

an "add to favorite sellers" feature would be very welcomed and useful.
  • GM101 about 1 year ago

This is literally the reason I haven’t bought or sold on Discogs yet.
    This feature is well overdue! As too is the ability to list items for sale from our collections!!!!
  • astro_city about 1 year ago

Yes please, I have plenty of sellers I would love to buy from regularly. This feature would be an amazing addition.
  • onegold88 about 1 year ago

Yes, I need this App.
  • Jazzeum about 1 year ago

Are there any plans to “add a favorite seller” feature. As per above, this was discussed awhile ago.
  • Mudang about 1 year ago

It will be a very nice addition to follow sellers. Meaning that I have find sellers which i want to buy from them more regularly, not for specific releases but for their great prices in their inventory and great service.
  • ScottAwake88 8 months ago

How hard could it possibly be to add this feature?
  • steffenwendt 7 months ago

Still need it :) Sellers will receive even more sales and buyers can follow their favourite sellers and see new items in the shops.
  • PaladinVinyl 7 months ago

What am i missing? You can friend/follow anyone in the App.
  • jachziger 2 months ago

Why is this not a thing? I've been buying tons of records during the pandemic and would love to be able to watch certain sellers.
  • rgodridge 1 day ago

Come on, surely this feature can be easily added? Some sellers get large collections of unusual things and I'd love to get updates etc.