• juanzer 2 months ago

shredder666
    My app also shows the "NulL" profile!

In my phone when I try to login, show the message "error authentication token request token could not be fetched invalid token id" I have tried to change my password and the message is the same, I can only access from the web
  • subprimitive 2 months ago

juanzer
    shredder666My app also shows the "NulL" profile!

In my phone when I try to login, show the message "error authentication token request token could not be fetched invalid token id" I have tried to change my password and the message is the same, I can only access from the web

I am having the exact same problem on my android app right now. this has never happened before.
  • juanzer 2 months ago

subprimitive
    juanzershredder666My app also shows the "NulL" profile!

I am having the exact same problem on my android app right now. this has never happened before.

continued with the error, whatever solution?
  • GoBucky about 1 month ago

Last night my app all of a sudden asked me to sign in and every time I try it gives me and error message and says 'No suitable browser is available to perform the authorization flow.' I deleted my app and re-downloaded it and still the same. I've used the app for years and have never had this happen before. I sent an email last night and no response yet.
  • MakeStanne 15 days ago

Similar error here...."token request toke could not be fetched...."
  • MrPizzaBoxMan 14 days ago

Messages in my inbox are still showing as unread no matter what I do. Specifically it seems like messages about orders.
  • eveningalbum 12 days ago

I also had to manually select “Read” by swiping left on all messages. As of about 4:30 PM PT, 7/20/2021, I cannot access any cataloged items or email. Error: “ The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.” Using Apple iPhone 11.

Please note that by going to Discogs online this problem is not present so it appears to be an issue with the app itself. I am able to access messages, add an edit items in my collection, etc.
  • Devilsx29x 12 days ago

eveningalbum
    I also had to manually select “Read” by swiping left on all messages. As of about 4:30 PM PT, 7/20/2021, I cannot access any cataloged items or email. Error: “ The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.” Using Apple iPhone 11.

Please note that by going to Discogs online this problem is not present so it appears to be an issue with the app itself. I am able to access messages, add an edit items in my collection, etc.

I have the same issue too. App doesn't work but desktop site does
  • thaMANSTA 12 days ago

I'm guessing they are aware, the Android app (updated) is getting 503 errors right now from their APIs.
  • Catcher10 12 days ago

I have been getting this same error msg all afternoon with the app, currently 7:50PM PST.....Error: “ The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.” Using iPhone also.
  • eveningalbum 12 days ago

And we’re back.
    Catcher10
    I have been getting this same error msg all afternoon with the app, currently 7:50PM PST.....Error: “ The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.” Using iPhone also.
  • Slim_Smadi 12 days ago

Starting this morning I cannot log in via Android app. Works fine when using the site.
  • whymelord 12 days ago

Same here:
    "Error Authenticating - Token request token could not be fetched - Network error"
  • luxivy 12 days ago

Same issue for me !! nooooo
  • JacksHouseofWax 12 days ago

I got the same message on my Samsung galaxy.

Big black X and then the words: " Error authenticating. Token request token could not be fetched. Network Error."
    Any Estimated timeline when this will be repaired? I need this website for my business to feed my family.

Desktop works fine (MBP)

Please hurry. Thank you.
  • poulske 12 days ago

I got the same error on OnePlus 9
  • Spindirella 12 days ago

I'm using a Moto G Power 2021, same error. Tried reinstalling app, no change. No problem using Chrome to access website on same phone.
  • pascalgz 12 days ago

Same error op galaxy s20+ here
  • s2art-3 11 days ago

I just get a spinning wheel of death when I try to use the app... iPhone11...
  • Catcher10 11 days ago

Looks like it’s working again this morning. 7:10amPST. App is accessing all my catalog and info. No error messages.
    Thanks!
  • whymelord 11 days ago

Login works again for my account.
  • bmontena1 11 days ago

I have Samsung Galaxy S9 running Android 10. I have the Discogs app, version 2.26.0 (226004). Within the past 2 weeks, I got logged out of my account. When I try to login, after entering my Username and password, I get redirected to a page with the following "Do you want to allow Discogs Android access to your account. I press Continue and get returned to the log in screen. I have checked all permissions and allowed all as well as allowing all Cookies. What happened and how do I resolve this???