• jhf1987 11 months ago

Hello, when I click "Show releases" on the app on pages of cover designers it will always give me the error "We couldn't find anything matching your selected filters"
  • jhf1987 11 months ago

Still have this problem
  • MusicNutter 11 months ago

App is rubbish, you cant even edit submisisons
  • _OcieLian_ 11 months ago

Hi, sorry for the late reply to your report:
    jhf1987
    Hello, when I click "Show releases" on the app on pages of cover designers it will always give me the error "We couldn't find anything matching your selected filters"

I have tested this on the iOS App latest version:
    1. Search for "there is love in you" on the search bar and access this release: https://www.discogs.com/Four-Tet-There-Is-Love-In-You/release/2113861
    2. Go to the credit section
    3. Find the designer, photographer, etc
    4. Their "artist" page show

Since we can't seem to replicate the issue, can you please confirm you are using iOS or Android?
    Could you also please let us know at [email protected] what release you are looking for and maybe send some screenshots or screen recording?

Thank you!
  • _OcieLian_ 11 months ago

MusicNutter
    App is rubbish, you cant even edit submisisons

I am sorry to hear you are not enjoying the Discogs Apps, at this time, the Apps are not meant to include any Database submission features like edit, add images, submissions, etc but serve the users with a way to collect, catalog and buy on the go.

In the future, we would love to hear if you have any feedback for the Apps so please send your suggestions to [email protected] so we can collect your suggestions.

Thank you.
  • MusicNutter 11 months ago

Why set it up in the first place?

What does Catalog mean?

As for buying on the go I use www.discogs.com
  • jhf1987 10 months ago

Sorry to say but this is still not working. If I follow your steps, when I click "show releases" in the artist page it will give an error. I am using iOS.
  • SexyKillerWhale 10 months ago

Been having this error for some time off and on - just reverted again for me today - Not sure what the issue is, but it's frustrating
  • jhf1987 10 months ago

Still not working; one month later
  • jhf1987 9 months ago

Still not working; 6 weeks later
  • jhf1987 9 months ago

Still not working; 2 months later
  • Chase.Victorson 9 months ago

The app literally does nothing for me now, ever since the newest update I cant even add things to my wantlist, or view records.
  • oas 8 months ago

Since updating my Shipping policies it has invoiced at least 2 orders for $0.00 shopping costs. This does not correspond with My completed shipping policies nkr my seller terms. Please fix, this is costing me time and money. My time is worth more than this and I dont choose to subsidize postage. Again, Please fix.
  • jhf1987 8 months ago

Still not working; 3 months later.
  • jhf1987 6 months ago

I cannot believe that this is still not working, it's now almost half a year ago, it seems Discogs just doesn't care if their app works
  • diego4533 6 months ago

Hi! I just noticed that, when adding a release to your collection or wantlist via the app, it doesn't matter if you have your Sharing settings enabled for all activity, the added release won't appear in the Activity Feed. It works if you add a release to your collection or wantlist through the website, but not through the app.
  • jhf1987 2 months ago

People, since Discogs seems to completely ignore its users, best advise is to just not use the phone app and visit Discogs in your browser
  • djeebe 28 days ago

There are bugs in the latest Discogs update on iOS. The wantlist and the collection list are mixed up
  • CptWillard 24 days ago

djeebe
    There are bugs in the latest Discogs update on iOS. The wantlist and the collection list are mixed up

Same here